What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs Knights

3/ Lewis
2/ Fafita
1/ Robbo
All the team( H.M JWright, J Morris, WG) really put in, especially in 2nd half( I wish Id taken the $4.50 on offer!). Man of the match, actually had me cursing him in the first half, for 2 stupid penalties, and the Pom was very frustrating with his handling, as usual, though he didnt do too much wrong in the 2nd half.
Ashamed to say it, though apart from his tremendous work load, that we needed to cover for 95% of the game, I was not devestated when we lost Gall early on. Being one of the believers that Gall, stifles our backs for ball, today may have proved it.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I would like to mention Morris who ended up with 35 tackles. Big deal you say but when he came back on after 60 or so minutes he only had 15. He made 20 tackles with the game in the line he was everywhere in defense.

Don't miss Heighno. 24 runs for 195 metres and 26 tackles over 60 minutes.

There were some ginormous efforts yesterday.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Beau was good. Did a lot of clean up work especially.

Completion rate was 87%. Where has this side been?

GoatShark

Juniors

Agree, that one two he did with Flash (they did three hit ups in a row) to get out of our end really showed him stepping up I thought.

What do you guys think of him throwing up his hands when the ball doesn't hit him as he expects (been happening a few weeks now) yet when someone makes an error that doesn't involve him he is the first there to pat heads and commiserate.

Click2000

Juniors
I like that he's intense..

To be honest I was never really a fan when he was at the Tigers than again I wasn't watching him as closely as i am now!

He's surprised me he's safe as a bank, dummy half running at the back is a lot better than i thought and energy is great...,.

Not up there with the Cov yet but he's goin good! :lol:

island pro

Juniors
I like that he's intense..

To be honest I was never really a fan when he was at the Tigers than again I wasn't watching him as closely as i am now!

He's surprised me he's safe as a bank, dummy half running at the back is a lot better than i thought and energy is great...,.

Not up there with the Cov yet but he's goin good! :lol:

Dare I say it but he is showing a few Cov-like qualities!

chewsta

First Grade
My mate pointed out to me that beau was doing some funny shit during the warriors game this year, every time he would end up on our own try line he would walk around the corner post in opposite circles and touch the ground a few times. Didnt matyer what was going on, drop out, defending the line or returning for a kick off. Sure enough he would do his little ritual around the post one way then the other way. It was quite funny to see.

Oh and i too have become a big fan of the Beau.

shaggs

Coach
My mate pointed out to me that beau was doing some funny shit during the warriors game this year, every time he would end up on our own try line he would walk around the corner post in opposite circles and touch the ground a few times. Didnt matyer what was going on, drop out, defending the line or returning for a kick off. Sure enough he would do his little ritual around the post one way then the other way. It was quite funny to see.

Oh and i too have become a big fan of the Beau.

I love a bit of OCD. Haha.

PHaTMaN

Juniors

Completion rate was 87%. Where has this side been?

Weren't we 5 from 9 or something like that at one stage too?

We actually go alright when we hold the ball!