What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Roosters

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Hurrell - Finally some real attacking firepower at the back.
2. Packer - Very strong in the second half.
1. Johnson - Kept us in the game with those two tries.

- Shame to see Ropati go, doesn't look good for him.
- Mateo anonymous again.

What a strange old game that was! Grubby, full of useless penalties (both ways) and Masoe is officially on my hate list.

Last edited:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
3. Hurrell - Finally some real attacking firepower at the back.
2. Packer - Very strong in the second half.
1. Johnson - Kept us in the game with those two tries.

- Shame to see Ropati go, doesn't look good for him.
- Mateo anonymous again.

What a strange old game that was! Grubby, full of useless penalties (both ways) and Masoe is officially on my hate list.

x2, but a bit harsh on Feletil Martel. I think he really stepped up when he moved to stand off. Very sad to see JBro gorne again.

f**k I hate the Roosters, so I loved that game!

TheDMC

Bench
3 Hurrell - the beast
2 Mannering - the glue
1 Johnson - the brilliance

Honorable mention to Packer, yep he had a great second half.

That game was a bit too intense, I thought we had blown it...
Defence of both teams was very ordinary, guess it is what you get with these two teams playing each other.

vvvrulz

Coach
Intense indeed esp if Masoe got involved, what a grub he and JWH are. And what about that dive later to get the cheap penalty, crazy stuff!

Fierize

Juniors
3 - Hurrell
2 - Johnson
1 - Mannering

Mateo and Benry were quiet today.
Not sure if it is my hearing going either but I'm sure I heard Daryl call
Bluey "McClellan" as well.

Good game. Had me on the edge of my seat!

Agree with the whole "Masoe on the hate-list" thing too.

Meth

Staff member
The Masoe and Ta'ai thing has carried over from last season.

blain

Juniors
3 - Hurrell
2 - Johnson
1 - Mannering

Mateo and Benry were quiet today.
Not sure if it is my hearing going either but I'm sure I heard Daryl call
Bluey "McClellan" as well.

Good game. Had me on the edge of my seat!

Agree with the whole "Masoe on the hate-list" thing too.

Agree with this. Yes he also called Jake Friend Nathan Friend, and Taylor Johnson.

Blair

Coach
3. Hurrell
2. Packer
1. Johnson

Lets hope Locke comes back next week. Poor bugger Ropati.

Locke would have run down, and tackled, Moga when he broke and scored down the left.

Maloney doesn't get a mention in the 3-2-1's but his kicking was the difference tonight. On attack he seems a bit out of sorts though, I agree. Hope he's not in the 'thinking about next year' syndrome, partying in Bondi with all the A-list wankers, etc.

When Ropati went off I thought we looked a bit lost in the backline, not sure the coach thought this (likely) scenario through too well. Who went back there, Maloney?

Scorpio30

Bench
Agree with this. Yes he also called Jake Friend Nathan Friend, and Taylor Johnson.

I liked Halligans new 7 tackle game. Seriously those monkeys up in the cinnamon box tonight put in their worst ever performance..... I think at one stage the ref motioned held up and DJ said it was coming upstairs.

Meth

Staff member
3- Hurrell
2- Mannering
1- Johnson- for his 2 tries.

Ta'ai is looking better each week, now that he can focus on his most natural game.

Warmess

Juniors
Ta'ai is looking better each week, now that he can focus on his most natural game.

You reckon? I thought he was shit. Gave away a couple of stupid ass penalties and he had a couple of super sloppy PTBs we were hella lucky to get away with.

vvvrulz

Coach
You reckon? I thought he was shit. Gave away a couple of stupid ass penalties and he had a couple of super sloppy PTBs we were hella lucky to get away with.

He had a couple of good runs today but still isn't making enough impact imo to keep his spot in FG.

Scorpio30

Bench
3- Hurrell
2- Mannering
1- Johnson- for his 2 tries.

He would be a reasonable 1st grade player if he can transition from brainless gimp to professional footballer.

3: Johnson - Scored a brilliant solo try, out jumped a man a 1000 times taller to score another and didn't miss a tackle!
2: Hurrell - Would of been 3 points, but missed 7 tackles!
1: Mannering - keeps turning up, tackling machine.

Hon Men: Matulino