What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Sharks

Skram

Juniors
3 ~ Bond & Murray: Dominant, best in the world at their position.
2 ~ Drysdale: Pulled out a huge one when we needed it most.
1 ~ Cohen & Sullivan: Best finishers I've ever seen.

Mens Pursuit Team unlucky to miss out.

Micistm

Bench
Carney-Gallen-Drysdale (for cheering me up with a nice feel good story)

Honourable mention to Bond and Murray, for looking mega cool like they should be sipping L&P by the Kingswood in their stubbies shorts

Meth

Staff member
I reckon if you have a dig when the other blokes don't, you deserve the points. But whatever...

ozbash

Referee
3 Matulino
2 Friend
1 Rapira ?

Locke Johnson Rapira and Lillyman all looked to be carrying injuries..

_addict

Juniors
3 - Matulino
2 - Steve Rapira - He was probably the only one who went out of his way to pester them.
1 - Packer (if only for giving a good chase on Carney)

Blair

Coach
1. The Mt Smart faithful, for turning up and sitting through it all. They really didn't start leaving until the 72nd minute.
2. Matulino - for lining up Fifita when he first came on. The shot didn't come off but the good intentions were there (particularly after the Foxtel commentators built Fifita up). Mutts planned to let him know his size didn't mean everything.
3. Friend - he keeps trying and is a bloody good player.

Micistm

Bench
Seriously
Friend-Matulino-Mateo

Honourable mention to Packer for chasing Carney, as did Friend. Most others though Meh. Shameful lacklustre display and most of the team deserve the serving that will be coming their way this week. Is that a team that was playing to keep their season alive? It's the same ones that put in, week after week. The others are looking as slack as Inu was claimed to be!

Meth

Staff member
I thought Packer was rubbish today, aside from the chase.

hitman82

Bench
Martel threw some great offloads, but also put us under pressure a number of times. More importantly, he made a team-high of 10 missed tackles while making 30... with Taylor beside him making the second most missed tackles of 6 and made an admirable 43. Our team totaled 48 total missed tackles compared to the Sharks' 23.

Friend - made 65 tackles for 2 missed.
Matulino - as strong as ever, plus he crushed Smith
Lousi - was making a visible effort in defense while the rest of the team were being lazy f**ktards

Last edited:

Brando

Juniors
How was Maloney's pathetic chase on Carney, he was jogging whilst Packer was giving it his all. The boys can hang their heads in shame after this game.

Izz

Bench
Martel ... made a team-high of 10 missed tackles from 30 attempted...
Nitpick: 10 of 40 attempted. Made 30.

Also, this might've been the first game all season Maloney didn't miss a tackle...:p Sure looked like we missed him when he went off.

3. Matulino
2. Friend
1. Manu

Thought Tuimavave didn't look too bad, considering.

hitman82

Bench
Nitpick: 10 of 40 attempted. Made 30.

Also, this might've been the first game all season Maloney didn't miss a tackle...:p Sure looked like we missed him when he went off.

3. Matulino
2. Friend
1. Manu

Thought Tuimavave didn't look too bad, considering.

:lol: yeah my bad - I typed it up wrong. Monday morning blues.

Also, apart from getting facef**ked for a try early on, Tuimavavae looked damn promising. In a game where we didn't get totally rolled, I think he'd be a very valuable player. Great prospect.

Where do you think he should be used next season?

I am starting to think he should be our centre along with Hurrell. Leaving Nielsen, Manu and Tupou to fight for the wing.

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
Also, apart from getting facef**ked for a try early on, Tuimavavae looked damn promising. In a game where we didn't get totally rolled, I think he'd be a very valuable player. Great prospect.

Where do you think he should be used next season?

I am starting to think he should be our centre along with Hurrell. Leaving Nielsen, Manu and Tupou to fight for the wing.
Thought he looked okay at 6. Better than i expected him to look. Crisp, well-timed passing, while running at the line.

But presuming Leuluai's going to end up in the halves, then yeah, i'd play him in the centres.