What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 hat restaurant to $2 steak....The Ian Baker Funch award

Diamonds to Rocks....best example?

• Carty Party

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • The Peach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamal Idris

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Big Tone Williams

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Kieran Foran

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Nathan Peats

• Ewan McGrady

• Owen Craigie

• Some other sebago

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
LU members, for some reason, had a massive hard on for the "Coal Train".

I remember being abused because I said he looks like Carl Webb II

I always thought he was a flat track bully tbh. Great at running over little guys on the edge. I remember a game against the Warriors where he was destroying us in the first half, after half time we rearranged our defence and put Simon Mannering on Taylor and he hardly did shit for the rest of the game.

gerg

Juniors
Foran was the best 5/8 in the game for a few years but it seems like a lifetime ago.

King hit

Coach
Aiden Guerra was a good second rower who was a rep player at the Roosters but has regressed to a bench player

LU members, for some reason, had a massive hard on for the "Coal Train".

I remember being abused because I said he looks like Carl Webb II

Excelled at running over a halfback 40kg lighter than him to score then throwing the ball at him like a true tough guy. Don't think he ever recovered from Legion Of Doom jumper punching him in origin.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Excelled at running over a halfback 40kg lighter than him to score then throwing the ball at him like a true tough guy. Don't think he ever recovered from Legion Of Doom jumper punching him in origin.
Make that a retreating halfback 40kg lighter than him. When defence was up in your face and metres were tough to make he would be nowhere to be seen. Get a quick play the ball and a roll on with the defence still getting onside and he would magically appear

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Foran went from one of the strongest pound for pound players in the comp when he was at his peak and full of confidence to his shoulder being broken into pieces and then everything else falling to pieces around him as well. Never recovered