What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 of the best young players in the game

isaiah

Bench
lui, dwyer, and fifita were all impressive tonight. i might check the odds of the tigers winning the comp.

Daniela was pretty solid as well.
If he keeps it up for 2 or 3 weeks I wonder if he can push Ayshford to the wing or go the wing himself and Ryan at fullback?

Or is it time to bring Mullaney in to fullback, leave Ryan on the wing and put some pressure on Ayshford to hold his position?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
jumping the gun a bit.

we've had 4 straight losses, we pick up a win against a side missing it's key player and all of a sudden we're premier contenders.

Given the last month, we aren't worthy of a top 8 spot just yet.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
It would of been interesting to see how the Knights went with Gidley. Im not sure if we would of got away with the win if he was playing. Still, you can only play what is infront of you & this win will definately help with the confidence & team harmony. Im looking forward to seeing how we turn out next weekend.

N.C.

Juniors
Gidley would have destroyed us in the opening ten minutes... Would have been a very different ball game.

Still, what Mr Radditch said. A win is a win. About f**king time.

Bench
We are missing plenty too,Moltzen,Tuaki,Galloway,Fulton,Cayless,Ayshford and Tupou,tell me you wouldn't like 1 lote,2 TNT,5 Tupou,7 Moltzen,10 Galloway,11 Fulton,we are way under strength.

Last edited by a moderator:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Daniela can't tackle and is too small to make an impact. He is quick, that's about it. Don't understand why we bothered signing a Penrith reject.

I agree Dwyer was very impressive tonight, but lets not jump the gun. We still have massive issues in attack and our defence is shaky at best.

At least they had a dig.

Daniela was pretty solid as well.
If he keeps it up for 2 or 3 weeks I wonder if he can push Ayshford to the wing or go the wing himself and Ryan at fullback?

Or is it time to bring Mullaney in to fullback, leave Ryan on the wing and put some pressure on Ayshford to hold his position?

Daniela was awful tonight...Well....that might be a bit harsh considering the conditions, but there is no way in the world he will contend for centre over Ayshord..

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Daniela can't tackle and is too small to make an impact. He is quick, that's about it. Don't understand why we bothered signing a Penrith reject.

I agree Dwyer was very impressive tonight, but lets not jump the gun. We still have massive issues in attack and our defence is shaky at best.

At least they had a dig.

I disagree I think Daniela has plenty of talent.
However he definately a winger IMO and should be given a semi-permanent stint to see how he goes.

Not changing it every week , give brown one game, then daniela etc etc.
How they supposed to grow and build up partnerships.

Never given a real go at penrith.

Keep ryan at fullback - daniela on the wing. Ideally when asyford comes back.

Fitzy is weak seriously. Any fullback runs for over 100m because they get so much space and used in attack so much.
But he is weak with no future why bother sheens.
Submits in tackle never breaks the line, small and not fast at all.

Also I reckon the young tongan second rower (name eludes me) should be given a permanent nod in fg.

Heighno, Flannagan, fulton (when fit) even payten - all not very effective in attack or go forward.

Again a pretty sh*t bench.
If you are going to have a back on the bench make taumata at least.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I like the look of Dwyer, he sure has some size about him.

My one concern is his bloody coach. Someone who has seen him more often can perhaps correct me but every time I saw him play in the 20s he was a wide running back rower who could hit a hole and pop an offload. If he can develop into that wide running right side player in the top grade he could really compliment our team so we are not too heavily reliant on our left side attack.

But in the game last night almost every touch was him slogging it up in the middle. I loved that he got involved and made an impact but please don’t let this turn out to be Bronson mark 2.

isaiah

Bench

At least they had a dig.

NZ were awful, but daniela scored 3 tries and set up 2 others

Vic Mackey

Referee
Daniela was awesome tonight. Didn't know he had it in him. Better then any game ayshford played this year.

gwg1010

Juniors
You should go and talk to both Tim & Daniel I'm sure they will tell you who is who and sort it allout for you.
Currently your only content to post this dribble on here :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and you follow him around and post the same response ad nauseum.

Did you know gwg1010, that this is a discussion forum. The idea is to participate in discussions...get this...this will blow your mind....participate in discussion ONLINE. As in right HERE.

Not out in a paddock somewhere with someone who will ignore you.

Crazy eh. Whoever thought this computer and internet nonsense would ever catch on.

b.bear

Juniors
You should go and talk to both Tim & Daniel I'm sure they will tell you who is who and sort it allout for you.
Currently your only content to post this dribble on here :lol:

I reckon we should just bar fitzy from this forum ,I mean c'mon we know that's you fitzy;-);-);-)

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Man of the match...*laughs*....how funny is that? I think he got a shock as well. Well deserved though. Played well, but I still reckon he is a liability in defence. Needs to improve in that area. What about Beau Ryan, he was going offfffffff..