What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
30,000 posts in this LU Dragons forum was surpassed this afternoon. Congrats to one and all! It has been ticking over nicely since we kicked off in May 2003.

For those who like stats, that's almost 1100 posts per month which is an increase on last year's figures.

The LU Dragons forum is currently cruising along in fifth possie. The large forums are still the Parramatta (192,000), Sharks (151,000) and Knights (148,000) forums but we're closing in on the Wests Tigers forum (33,000).

Its worth mentioning that the 30,000 posts are in this forum alone. The figure doesn't include Dragons posters contributing to topics in other forums such as NRL, music, 4 Corners, FFB etc. That is, LU forums don't have general or 'other' discussions attributed to this forum's post count. Plus unlike other forums, we don't have a social forum exclusively for Dragons supporters.

And generally speaking, we also don't have 'NFT' (non football related) or 'OT' (off-topic) threads.

Perhaps we should (?).

Well done everyone and also to the regular vistors from Jubilee Avenue, the largest Dragons forum, who we have an affiliation with.

Cheers.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Parra leading, does that mean they whinge more than other supporters?190,000 of the Parra posts would be bagging poor Smithy.

G

gorilla

Slippery Morris said:
Parra leading, does that mean they whinge more than other supporters?190,000 of the Parra posts would be bagging poor Smithy.

or slavering over that fat number 9

God-King Dean

Immortal
Tonight we have 30, 000+ posts, & tomorrow we will have 30, 000+ at the game tomorrow. Good stuff, go the Dragons !

Willow said:
And generally speaking, we also don't have 'NFT' (non football related) or 'OT' (off-topic) threads.

Perhaps we should (?).

Plain & simple. NO.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
31,000: 12 days to get another 1000 posts. Long term averages aside, approximately 2,000-2,500 posts a month seems to be the current pattern.

gregstar

Referee
there seems to be a lot of dragon supporters who only make one or two posts very infrequently. it would be good to get more posters involved on a regular basis.

11Straight

Juniors
I would have posted a bit more frequently except i only just got the internet put back on after having it disconnected for the last 2 months.

Nugby

Juniors
And I probably won't change my habit, but at least I've wasted the time to increase the post count with this gibberish!

Godz Illa

Coach
I just want to add that every Saints fan on the LU Dragons Forum is awesome. I dont visit any other team's forums, but I'd be surprised to find a cooler and more loving environment than this. There's a lot of love in this room ffs. Stay cool guys.

half

Coach
Godz Illa said:
I just want to add that every Saints fan on the LU Dragons Forum is awesome. I dont visit any other team's forums, but I'd be surprised to find a cooler and more loving environment than this. There's a lot of love in this room ffs. Stay cool guys.
i remember you once visited the eels forum. lol good times

Godz Illa

Coach
That was memorable, but the Eels residents are just too tightly wound and couldnt get the joke. Especially that eelaholic hombre. The only thing tight here in Dragon town is brotherhood, and our asses.

Latest posts