What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360 prices

turned on 360, get e74 error...FFFFFFFUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyojne predicting a price drop after christmas seeing as the 720 will be out by the end of 2012? or will microsoft ride that $400 price right up until the end of 2012?

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Try EB Games. I know their games are ridiculously expensive, but their console bundles are very good and at good prices

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As an aside I have owned two Xboxs. One the DVD drive went but it was a piece of piss to change over and I gave to my sister and the other has lasted at least a few years now. So I have been pretty lucky.

tokerShark

Juniors
If its the old xbox with the removable hard drive, you could hit EB or someone up for a second hand one and slap your hard drive in it, would save a bit of $$$.

Thats what i did. A mate who works at Dick Smiths hooked me up with an ex-demo for 50 bucks. A Smackdown vs Raw console infact.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I'm still running a launch day xenon console. RROD'd about two years ago and fixed it myself, hasn't skipped a beat since.

Will buy a slim soon though as more 3D games come out supporting full sbs.

Evenflow

Bench
I highly doubt the new xbox will be out any time next year so if i was in the market for a 360 i'd get one now.

Latest posts