What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England @ MCG Dec 26-30, 2021

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
mine started to grow, I guess I'm not elite

can't say I'm a fan of the yellow scarfs though, gave mine to my dad

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Aussies beware: Creepy Crawley is coming:

Zak Crawley's Ashes SOS - why England have kept the faith

Test Career 15 matches average 28.34.
FC Career 65 games average 31.33
This year averaging 11.14 in tests.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Adam Lyth eat your little bald heart out.

King-Gutho94

Coach

So he is England's marcus harris

The little hippie is trying so hard to not seem like a psycho after learning everyone thinks he's intensely insane.

Starc will definitely play, but you’d rest him in Sydney for sure. Has a terrible record at the SCG and it means he’s fresh for the pink ball in Hobart

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL!! Neser bowled just 27 overs in Adelaide. A whole 27 lol he’s been waiting what 5 years to get a crack does a good job and he’s straight out for Boltard. Richardson bust’s just arse to get back gets a 5 for and is straight out of the side. While Harris is allowed to Derp it up to his hearts content. The people in charge are clueless we are just lucky we are coming up against a horrible England side with the people running the show for them are even more inept.

Bazal

Post Whore
LOL!! Neser bowled just 27 overs in Adelaide. A whole 27 lol he’s been waiting what 5 years to get a crack does a good job and he’s straight out for Boltard. Richardson bust’s just arse to get back gets a 5 for and is straight out of the side. While Harris is allowed to Derp it up to his hearts content. The people in charge are clueless we are just lucky we are coming up against a horrible England side with the people running the show for them are even more inept.

Both teams should just shave their heads and play for the Ashes of their hair....

Latest posts