What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v India at MCG Jan 18th 2019

Eelectrica

Referee
Crazy thing is, this series ended up a lot closer than expected.

India happy with the win, but they've got to know the series shouldn't have been any where near this close with the team we picked.

Bazal

Post Whore
Crazy thing is, this series ended up a lot closer than expected.

India happy with the win, but they've got to know the series shouldn't have been any where near this close with the team we picked.

It's all the more frustrating because we could have won, despite a rubbish squad, and we threw it away tonight.

Dhoni should genuinely have been out five times. That's unacceptable at any level...

All Hail King Dhoni!

Saw his side across the line in games 2 & 3.
India win the series.
His series average.. 197.
At 37 years of age.

For mine - outf*ckingstanding.

I hate when Australia lose like many of us but I’m also happy to give credit to the opppsition when I think it’s due.

India have outgunned us in tests and now in one dayers on our home turf. No matter what problems we have in our own back yard that’s a brilliant effort.

Finally - it’s the first one day series in Australia in a long time I’ve actually been interested in and followed closely for a long time.

Good banter on here has been fun too gents.

vvvrulz

Coach
Dhoni hate or not, I don’t think there’s any doubt India were the better side. They’re a class outfit in general with ammunition to spare.

Last two matches were pretty much a no contest that got dragged out unnecessarily.

Australia are a shocker right now.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dhoni really likes taking it to the last over lol. Well played though, India another level and contributions from a few players.

So much for Siddle being brought in as the death bowler!

Sphagnum

Coach
The summer is only the beginning. We'll get embarrassed by Sri Lanka, straight sets in the world cup and five - nil in the ashes.

Bazal

Post Whore
too many = 1

1 is ok. Handscomb can stay

giphy.gif

Latest posts