What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Brisbane Jan 18, 2013

Geez what a shit day it's been for the team. You know when Warner drops one that's its been a shocking day at the office

undertaker

Coach
Fancy Henriques being in the side over the likes of Khawaja. The guy is one of the biggest nuffies alongside Whiney. My friend in high school used to wank on about how he was playing in the same Sydney grade side as him and how good he was...yeah maybe at club level but at state and national level? No way. Dunno why Mark Waugh speaks so highly of him

IanG

Coach
6 for 71

Fell like Homer Simpson chasing after the pig on the spit keep saying "It's Still Good It's Still Good!"

Squeezer

Juniors
Fancy Henriques being in the side over the likes of Khawaja. The guy is one of the biggest nuffies alongside Whiney. My friend in high school used to wank on about how he was playing in the same Sydney grade side as him and how good he was...yeah maybe at club level but at state and national level? No way. Dunno why Mark Waugh speaks so highly of him

I don't know what is worse, the fact that Mark Waugh rates him or the fact that Ian Chappell has been advocating for him to be in the test side.

skeepe

Immortal
What's the bet the Australian hierarchy try to justify this performance by pointing to the fact Australia took 6 wickets, never mind the fact that the Lankans basically threw them away trying to go the tonk.

BDR

First Grade
Gee the Lankans have made it awfully difficult for themselves. Imagine if even one player put together a decent innings and we made 100...

no name

Coach
Channel 9 had SL winning on Facebook 5 minutes before the end.
It was on delay, Useless merkins.

aqua_duck

Coach
Wonder how many blokes will be rotated for the next match. Honestly the rotation policy is f**king ridiculous, the Sri Lankans have had 2 games under their belt and look like they're in game mode, most of our guys haven't played in weeks and haven't played a 50 over game in months.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
One of the weirdest games of cricket i've ever seen..

That last 30 minutes was truly bizzare..

They forgot how to bat..We forgot how to play all together..

The Lankans putting the cap on Spider Cam was worth a lol..

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nicholas actually asks a meaningful and direct question.

I think Clarke looks like he's tired of defending rotation.

Latest posts