What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: New Zealand v Australia at Hamilton on Feb 5, 2017

Iafeta

Referee
Magic from Boult. Pure magic. When the game was on the line Boult came through brilliantly.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Boult mopped up the tail well.

Whoever is responsible for the music at sky sport cricket coverage needs shooting.

Iafeta

Referee
Not only do they lose third place, but it looks like the Indian BCCI model of our money is our money and your money is our money is coming to an end too. And they're accepting DRS so their magic batting averages may stop dropping too.

Well, I guess they still get to roll Australia mercilessly on dust bowls soon. Can't wait to see Handscum go back and across to everything on raging turners. Will be very different than the super highways he's built his Voges-esq average on.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another series loss due to the selectors, continually picking unbalanced sides packed with passengers.

JJ

Immortal
Can't blame Australia. Never recovered from the sickening sight of seeing Matthew Wade wracked with back spasms....
Think that's it in a nutshell

Home advantage is big, and in both series the away team was under strength

Iafeta

Referee
Handscum is exclusively back foot. Get him off the NBN Super Highways and he's like watching Willie Watson construct an innings. Blokes like Doolan, Forrest, Quiney, White, Rorher would be better long term bets.

JJ

Immortal
Unless something changes Handscomb will very quickly become a trivia question

Here's a m/c who's the bigger nuffy Marsh or Munro, I'm going Marsh because he actually might have some talent but omg LOL

Iafeta

Referee
I agree. He may be on a Voges downward slide soon. And I'm not sure even Richard Illingworth can save him. He looked non plussed when he got out, but it was just awful footwork and balance that did him in.

Reminds me a bit of Gary Ballance who also became a regular Boult victim because all Trent had to do was hit a full length and any movement he was a shot duck.

JJ

Immortal
Without a Pakistani no ball his odi record would be Maddinson like.

Hard to see how that way of batting will translate to many places

How the f**k us Macwell in a test squad ahead of Head?

Glad to see Boult on the improve, and Ross. Would prefer Brownlie in the test team over Nicholls

Latest posts