What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test - Australia v England @ Old Trafford

Slappy

Juniors
the crowd is morose!!!!!
they thought they had it in the bag!!!!
Australians really know how to fight it out!!!!

must be shattering for Vaughan and Co.

dice

Juniors
Parranöyd said:
if clarke or even warney stays in we win that match i sh*t you not

If Martyn doesn't get a crap decision Australia win. In the circumstances I will settle for a draw. Go Aussies!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good to see a flurry of like minded folk rushing in the thread. lol

It'll be all over the papers tomorrow.

Ponting put in a classic captain's knock.

nöyd

Staff member
dice said:
If Martyn doesn't get a crap decision Australia win. In the circumstances I will settle for a draw. Go Aussies!

great point diceman - sh*tty decision screwed us out of a win and almost screwed us out of a draw.

Bucknor :arrow:

Timbo

Staff member
Not tomorrow Willow, tomorrow's papers will say:

'At time of print, we were stuffed...'

Or words to that effect.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timbo said:
Not tomorrow Willow, tomorrow's papers will say:

'At time of print, we were stuffed...'

Or words to that effect.
lol, I'm sure we were written off early on. For the record, I tipped a draw early in this thread ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
I hate to say this, but it serves Vaughn right for batting 40 runs too long. He may have had 8 overs at the no 10 and 11!

aussies1st

Staff member
mickdo said:
You can't say that, but who knows.
It may have stuffed up our chances but had Katich or inparticular Gilly been able to stay in we could have won. Heck if Warne was promoted we may have won as he would come into bat with a ton of wickets instead of just 2.

Tommy Smith

Referee
If England didnt bat for that 40 extra runs they probably would have lost. There was nothing wrong with Vaughan's declaration. The fast bowlers couldnt be used last night anyway because of the bad light.

Latest posts