What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test: India vs Australia - Delhi Oct 29-Nov 2 2008

8Ball

First Grade
I don't understand why Johnson and Watson cop so much stick despite having reasonable tours. Certainly both amonf the better performed players this tour.

It gets a bit boring. Not much actual debate or comment on this forum, just abuse based on preconceived ideas about players.

Or is it just that Locky likes them that they get pasted?

Not that either of them are favourites of mine but both have undoubted ability and have shown a bit on this tour.

1. Continually gets injured, and gets selected as soon as he's fit, despite having no performances on the board.
2. Not an all-rounders arsehole. Reasonable bat at first class level, but is an absolute pie chucker.
3. Locky is a tit head.

8Ball

First Grade
Yes, Haddin hasn't played to his potential at test level so far, but a first tour to India is always tough, especially at the beginning of a test career.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes, Haddin hasn't played to his potential at test level so far, but India is a tough place to score runs in your first tour there.

He was poor in the West Indies as well, plus it is not that he is not scoring runs but he is getting out slogging half the time

El Diablo

Post Whore
Someone should gut Bowden like a fish. he is hopeless. Lee wasn't out and then Johnson edges one and the useless merkin gives it as byes

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
nice to see lots of dropped easy catches
I dont think they want to bat late 3rd session

thank you india :cool:

Latest posts