What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test: India vs Australia - Delhi Oct 29-Nov 2 2008

TheParraboy

Staff member
Haddin wont get dropped, he played a couple of solid innings in the WI , and will be the keeper for the home tests this summer easily

typicalfan

Coach
To me he is the only keeper in Australia that i would be confident in making a 100 when it counts at test level. I expect him to have a big summer

typicalfan

Coach
India sent a message big time when they sent in Sharma, you knew he was only going to last a handful of balls. Very very poor captaincy. While a draw is most likely, i feel Australia are the only team that can win it.

If we can roll them for <150 tomorrow mid way through the second session we might have a chance, but even then, we can't afford to lose 4-5 wickets going for a win and have our tail play out the final session.

8Ball

First Grade
Can't believe the amount of people who want Haddin to go after 5 tests. Yes, he hasn't made any massive scores, but he's played a few handy knocks and has pretty much made a start in most of his innings so far. Deserves a test series or two more at least..

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Locky stop calling for Tim Paine's selection. He is still hasn't completely proven himself at First Class level. 1 score over 100 in 40 innings isn't good enough to warrant selection for Australia.

Stop calling for people to be selected based on looks!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
IMO the pressure is all on India today, Australlia have nothing to lose and if we can get a couple of early wickets India might choke. This test reminds me of the Adelaide test against the Poms in 2007.

mave

Coach
Cameron White either needs to take some wickets today or booking a flight home.

mave

Coach
IMO the pressure is all on India today, Australlia have nothing to lose and if we can get a couple of early wickets India might choke. This test reminds me of the Adelaide test against the Poms in 2007.

I agree.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez Clarkey should buy a lotto ticket

should have been out 2 or 3 times in the 90s

cant see anything other than a draw