What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test: India vs Australia - Delhi Oct 29-Nov 2 2008

Bazal

Post Whore
Dear god....I'll take it, of course, but what was that hitting Mr Dar?

Would have missed a 4th stump

Bazal

Post Whore
Is it just me or is Gavaskar, in blowing up about Nuffy chirping away at Laxman, blowing up about something he was applauding Zaheer for doing earlier in the match?

Anyways, 4/99 at lunch

ozbash

Referee
Is it just me or is Gavaskar, in blowing up about Nuffy chirping away at Laxman, blowing up about something he was applauding Zaheer for doing earlier in the match?

its you, sunny is dead right.

There is a very , very slight opening for us if Kumble doesnt bat.

lets say we could get them all out in the first hour after lunch, then chase 180 in 35-40 overs.

still its a very small chance.

Jono1987

Juniors
Super Sunny Gavaskar feeling a bit of the pressure aye? Hypocrite of the highest order. Funny how he believes it's one rule for sub continent players and another for the rest. Mark Nicholas seems to continually get paired with Gavaskar... doesn't he have the most enviable job in the world right now.

El Diablo

Post Whore

Anyways, 4/99 at lunch

good to hear Mark Waugh have a go at the mutant

Gavaskar would've made all that up anyway. he applauded racism when India were here last year and got up Australia for complaining about it http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23012213-5001023,00.html

he offere a half hearted apology for other distasteful remarks as well http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport...-Hookes-comment/2007/03/20/1174153051717.html

the guy is a joke

he's the one that needs his teeth kicked in

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lol When Gavaskar made those comments i could hear El_Ds footsteps from 2000 miles away, running to the computer to tell the world what a dirty subbie merkin he is and how he needs to die a horrible death.

Herbert, im afraid the odds of Australia bowling India out in the space of 14 overs (1 hour after lunch) are next to none. India only need another 100 runs to make this a draw so a win for Australia is still pretty unlikely.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gavasker is a Merkin who is constantly changing his opinion when it comes to India. Hypocrite of the highest order.

Bazal

Post Whore
its you, sunny is dead right.

Didn't say he wasn't. I don't think bowlers should get abusive either, especially a twat like Nuffy talking sh*t to the likes of VVS Laxman and Sachin Tendulkar. But the fact is firstly that, unless he's a one of a kind lip reader he's got no idea what Johnson was saying, whether or not he was "saying the F-word". And he was applauding Zaheer for doing it (I'm certain it was him) earlier in the match and condemning Nuffy. The bloke is a moron who shouldn't be allowed near a microphone for the sake of the rest of the world.

Lol When Gavaskar made those comments i could hear El_Ds footsteps from 2000 miles away, running to the computer to tell the world what a dirty subbie merkin he is and how he needs to die a horrible death.

Herbert, im afraid the odds of Australia bowling India out in the space of 14 overs (1 hour after lunch) are next to none. India only need another 100 runs to make this a draw so a win for Australia is still pretty unlikely.

thanks scoop.

did you miss the part where i said 'Very small chance' and 'If Kumble doesnt bat'

El Diablo

Post Whore

so are you English or Australian?

you can't seem to answer that question no matter how many times you're asked

you can't go around claiming to be both so make your mind up

badav

Bench
Typical aussies trying to sh*t stir and bait as usual.

I can see ending this with Australia making an on field complaint or a complaint to the match referree and then talk about how they shake hands and leave things on the field during the press conference.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think tommy is whoever australia are losing too

we dont see him around much when aust are winning ;-)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tommy is just saying he is australian, so when he craps on about australia he can say he is unbiased, took him a while to figure that strategy out it appears, lol

Tendulkar should retire...he was beaten by a Cameron White leg-break

Actually he was probably a bit unlucky that it deviated off straight

Latest posts