What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

Coleworld

Juniors
For a second i thought the game wasn't going to be televised with the soccer on Fox2. Early morning getting to me.

I put some money on England with 15+ start, i hope they can keep it close. Tomkins to carve up or have a Darren Lockyer Kangaroo Debut circa 98 and drop everything coming his way.

Coleworld

Juniors
You and me both brother. Sure, it worked reasonably against wales. But this is the big leagues. He can bust the line with abandon, and the other halves combine as well as oil and water. We shall see, though i'm not holding my breath.

What does that derick Steve Macca base that selection on? defensively Sinfield can do better? Jesus, How many big boppers have been running at Gareth for 29 weeks straight in the NRL. Its a joke.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Problem is I am normally quite excitable when I watch footy. Don't think my neighbours would approve of me at my normal volume at this time of the night. As long as a storm player doesn't go over I should be fine. Fingers crossed.

Parra Pride

Referee
Problem is I am normally quite excitable when I watch footy. Don't think my neighbours would approve of me at my normal volume at this time of the night. As long as a storm player doesn't go over I should be fine. Fingers crossed.

I'm in a similar position, the only difference being as long as a Victorian merkin cheat doesn't get injured I'll be fairly quiet.

Last edited:

Coleworld

Juniors
Not to be a downer but the crowd for me is disappointing. I wish there were more people there. Hopefully its still a commercial success. Kick off, come on close contest.