What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

some11

Referee
For sure.

I saved mine and only just opened my first about 30mins ago, didn't want to get hammered before they started :lol:

Its still hours away :lol:

Time to watch a movie then hit the bevs, so keen to see Reed marking Inglis.

really hope England can win this game they need to be able to compete regularly with Australia and NZ. Hoping for big games from Heighington and Reed, Tomkins will get destroyed by Australia as always. In reality Australia should win probably 40-10.:(

Chook Norris

First Grade
I imagine two scenarios:

i] England to have a solid opening, before eventually succumbing to a large score line in the kangaroo's favour.

ii] Australia to score early in the 2nd or 3rd set and the floodgates open.

Either way, Aussies to smash the poms. Sorry boys ;-)

afinalsin666

First Grade
So excited for this game. I think it will be a mistake for England if they keep Widdop off until the 60 minute mark again.

Last edited:

Coleworld

Juniors
So excited for this game. I think it will be a mistake for England if they keep Widdop off until the 60 minute mark.

He needs to start, he is an NRL standard Five-Eight i dont know why he is on the bench. That Dinosaur Sinfield playing is ridiculous, surely he cannot be better then Garath.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Calling it now that England will not win a match against NZ or Australia under McNamara.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Can't decide how I think this game is going to go. Keep thinking England might push them or even grab a win but Aussie comfortable win is probably the way it will go.

afinalsin666

First Grade
He needs to start, he is an NRL standard Five-Eight i dont know why he is on the bench. That Dinosaur Sinfield playing is ridiculous, surely he cannot be better then Garath.

You and me both brother. Sure, it worked reasonably against wales. But this is the big leagues. He can bust the line with abandon, and the other halves combine as well as oil and water. We shall see, though i'm not holding my breath.