What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 nations game 7 - 4 nations final - ENG V AUS

hutch

First Grade
I can handle the penalty try, even though I'm not even sure if it's the correct ruling! The Poms have had some very fortunate decisions, maybe it pays to have a man in the video ref box as opposed to one in the middle!

How good is that crowd!!!!!!

beave

Coach
"oh i think they'll run it' as the trainer runs the kicking tee on, f**k these blokes are assclowns, seriously.

bobbis

Juniors
He got hit in the head twice, if that's not a penalty try you'd have to take it out of the rulebook

no name

Referee
The Poms getting all the calls and are still behind.
This game should have been decided 20 minutes in.

I can't even comment on the general ref because my stream is shit, missed most the last 20 minutes. If I'm Aus I'm not happy with the no-try decision earlier in the game.

None of the other calls I saw were too bad though.

Big Pete

Referee
The thing about a penalty try is that you have to be 100% sure he was going to score without the offence. As the footage showed, there was still reasonable doubt he wouldn't have scored.

This is very strange reffing from Smith to put it lightly.

gypsy

Bench
Is the penalty try different in international rules? Shouldn't he get a second kick?

No. You're getting confused with an 8 point try. Hall would've needed to actually score for this to be a possibility. Then the kicker would get one from where it was scored, and one from under the posts.

Latest posts