What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 nations game 7 - 4 nations final - ENG V AUS

gypsy

Bench
Well these people you work with obviously don't listen to Yorkshire Radio. Plenty of passion came through during the coverage, including some very pissed off fans.

It would be the same living in Sydney. Nobody talks about the AFL or A League.

Living in Melbourne. Nobody talks about the NRL or RU.

Look, you have no idea. I'm not wasting the forums time trying to educate you. You're commenting on something you have next to no idea about.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
so spuddy, forwards ok, threequarters solid, halves out done big time.

need to deal with that.

Forwards always ok.

This time outside backs ok.

Our halves in the end gave our backs too many goes, yours, sucked.

roughyedspud

Coach
yep not got a problem with that........the players and Mcnamarra let themselves down big time....

i've still taken far more positives out of this comp than negatives

CGD

Juniors
Did Peacock really say England will never be smashed by Australia again? I can't believe he'd say it, but LOL if he did, cus it just happened again.

gypsy

Bench
I can't understand the amount of kiwi's in here giving it all that...
What's that about?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
We just find it funny because there was the typical hope and inflated expectations by English fans and then the typical final performance. Oh and this fact

2004 Aus 44 Eng 6
2005 NZ 24 Aus 0
2006 Aus 16 NZ 12 golden point
2008 NZ 34 Aus 20
2009 Aus 46 Eng 16
2010 NZ 16 Aus 12
2011 Aus 30 Eng 8

England, 0 championships, -90 finals.
Australia, 4 championships, +52 in finals
New Zealand, 3 championships, +38 in finals.

If only England had a clutch gene.

gypsy

Bench
You can rattle off all the stats from the past that you like, but the fact is NZ were embarrassed and outclassed this year.

roughyedspud

Coach
what i find funny is i told you 6 weeks ago what would happen to NZ but you where too busy crying because 99% of us on here refused to acknowledge the kiwis as world number 1 :lol:

typicalfan

Coach
The real big difference between the sides is the halves especially the 7. Thurston has been on fire all tournament and really no one that NZ or Eng have come close.

It will be very interesting how the career of Thurston gets acknowledged when it is over. He deserves a premiership with the Cowboys because he is clearly the best half in the game.

gypsy

Bench
The real big difference between the sides is the halves especially the 7. Thurston has been on fire all tournament and really no one that NZ or Eng have come close.

It will be very interesting how the career of Thurston gets acknowledged when it is over. He deserves a premiership with the Cowboys because he is clearly the best half in the game.

Definitely. It's a bit of a LOL@Bulldogs moment actually. They have spent all this money looking for a half, even now they are probably after Foran.....yet they just let JT slip through their fingers.

Didgi

Absolutely. Particularly that last bit :D

Latest posts