What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 new signings apparently...

maple_69

Bench
Agreed. If we make one big signing it should be him.
Then sign a host of promising 18-22 yos rather than established fringe players. Seluini has been one of our best signings of the last 5 years. That is the type of player we need to target this year.

goosie

Juniors
lol do you really think ryan would say if he was going to the panthers on the footy show hahaha before an official announcment. wouldnt write him off yet

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I still maintain that we go for Sika Manu, David Hala, Dane Gagai and Tony Williams.

All have X Factor.

betcats

Referee
He is better then any wingers we have bar Gordon IMO. Also another player who would give us some much needed exposure.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah David Williams would be good. He's not a great winger, but he's an above average first grader which is more then any of our current wing options (except Flash) can say. Although hopefully Flash will be be fullback or centre in 2012.

murraymob

Coach
lol do you really think ryan would say if he was going to the panthers on the footy show hahaha before an official announcment. wouldnt write him off yet

i would expect him to say nothing.he came onto the footy show to announce that.Humpries has also stated they will both be seeing out there contracts.I would only see them getting releases if the tigers needed to free up more money for say a Dugan priced player