What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 new signings apparently...

goosie

Juniors
madunit your a tiger fan arent you lol you guys would have to throw in marshall as well to be a fair swap ;)

betcats

Referee
It seems the package deal swap thingy rumour has been confrimed:

Panthers to get Heighington and Ryan and Tigers get Lewis

Anyone heard anything about this, apparently some bloke heard it on the radio this morning (in the rumoured signings thread in NRL forum)

Some bloke heard someone ring up and claim that he heard a rumour of Lewis and Carney to the tigers, far from confirmed IMO.

I just cannot take the Lewis rumour seriously.

goosie

Juniors
jennings wanting a release and in deep talks going to parra ??? thats another one floating around . think it be false cause apparently the centre they are getting is tonga but not 100 per cent on that, tonga loves the cows and cant see him moving down south either god i hope jennings dont go.

betcats

Referee
jennings wanting a release and in deep talks going to parra ??? thats another one floating around . think it be false cause apparently the centre they are getting is tonga but not 100 per cent on that, tonga loves the cows and cant see him moving down south either god i hope jennings dont go.

Im pretty sure i read quotes in a paper over the weekend from the Cowboys CEO about Tonga seeking a release cause he is unhappy in townsville, not the team, the area.

Black Majik

Juniors
Sheens said they need to release players to retain their awesome younger players. Never did he say they were looking to replace the released players with established players. Seems illogical!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some bloke heard someone ring up and claim that he heard a rumour of Lewis and Carney to the tigers, far from confirmed IMO.

I just cannot take the Lewis rumour seriously.
I clearly said the word rumour ffs.
I didn't say I agreed with it or even announced that it would happen.

I personally don't see it happening.

Marshall won't leave Tigers either, he has no clauses in his contract and he's at the Tigers til 2015

age.s

First Grade

Wasn't very clear tbh. I read it the same way as betcats first up too. Heart in mouth stuff.

Seriously that would be an absolutely horrible trade. A straight swap of positional like for like in which we get an inferior player.

betcats

Referee

I personally don't see it happening.

Marshall won't leave Tigers either, he has no clauses in his contract and he's at the Tigers til 2015

To me it seemed like you were saying the Lewis rumour is confirmed. If thats not what you meant then what the hell has been confirmed then?

Calm down, its not like I insulted you or anything, its a simple miss understanding.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
To me it seemed like you were saying the Lewis rumour is confirmed. If thats not what you meant then what the hell has been confirmed then?

Calm down, its not like I insulted you or anything, its a simple miss understanding.
a swap/package details possibly confirmed

apologies for not thoroughly explaining in my post.

Latest posts