What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 new signings apparently...

betcats

Referee
guess that saves me from asking about him then as i have no recollection of him....we roll the dice again, will be a nice fit as MU said

I think Fibro is being a bit harsh on Matt. He is a good solid hardworking prop who can cover the backrow if needed, nothing special but he will do hard yards.Good player for any team to have on their roster IMO.

murraymob

Coach
so the tigpies let fifita and gibbs go then replace them with bell :lol::lol:

Bell is a solid plodder no more than that.Runs straight up and down

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that'd be a first for us. We usually go with tacklers or back rowers (and on the odd occasion, a centre)

franklin2323

Immortal
that'd be a first for us. We usually go with tacklers or back rowers (and on the odd occasion, a centre)

Well he runs sideways more than any back we have. He will run sideways & try to step the defenders leading to him getting smashed. Doesn't offload, doesn't run straight.

He's our payback for giving us Ryan

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and Daine Laurie

any chance you need a halfback at all? We got one of those too if you're keen lol

murraymob

Coach
Ryan on the footy show has said both him and heighnington are under contract and will be staying with the tigers so thats 3 of the four now gone