What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

42 YEARS AND WON F#$k ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
Arrrh well chin out guys - even if they are *edit* c0ckbreaths - I am afraid we just have to wear it after that farkin' performance.

No excuses, we were sh!t.

Oh well there is always next year.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited by a moderator:

Quigs

Immortal
arrh it is the biker.

Embarrased yourself enough in the Donkeys room have you.

How is the chip implant going. Have to get onto Dr Skull, you ventured again.
chip-1.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
I was pretty upset with the result tonight, well until i came in here that is.

Reading this thread and seeing just how many morons there are out there i realised hey this is just a football match losing is bad, but nowhere near as bad as going through life as f**ked up brain dead moron.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Arrrh well chin out guys - even if they are c0ckbreaths - I am afraid we just have to wear it after that farkin' performance.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Sorry quigs but after the dissapointment of that game, i'm not going to sit and read these dickheads try and get a much needed ego boost.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I was pretty upset with the result tonight, well until i came in here that is.

Reading this thread and seeing just how many morons there are out there i realised hey this is just a football match losing is bad, but nowhere near as bad as going through life as f**ked up brain dead moron.

You have it all wrong!, going through life is very straight forward for Sharks' fans. It is not necessarily a bad thing.

Qld Shark

Juniors
Gotta love all these guys making new accounts just to vent their hatred in here
I'm passionate about my team like most real league fans, but these guys defy description
I guess if spewing this crap out makes them happy then good luck to them
Yes it hurts like hell to finish the season like this but all your repetitive name calling isnt going to change the way we sharks supporters feel about our club
Hiding behind a new account so as no one knows who you support speaks volumes about where your head is at, and really if it makes you feel superior
or gratified, I truly feel sorry for you
To all the other trolls who have the guts to display who they support, fire away
The Sharks will be back next year and I will be there cheering them on like I
have for the last 38 years
I hope some of you heroes are still supporting your teams in 40 years ....but I really doubt it

sharkadelic

Juniors
Could be worse. Could have the merged club fund, several origin and Aussie rep players and Laurie Daley as Asst coach giving some very ordinary players the leg up into rep games and still have nothing to show for it except Illawarra's debt. How did Browny go again? Oh thats right,out the front door.

That would sucka lot more. :D We will be back next year at least.....

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Gotta love all these guys making new accounts just to vent their hatred in here
I'm passionate about my team like most real league fans, but these guys defy description
I guess if spewing this crap out makes them happy then good luck to them
Yes it hurts like hell to finish the season like this but all your repetitive name calling isnt going to change the way we sharks supporters feel about our club
Hiding behind a new account so as no one knows who you support speaks volumes about where your head is at, and really if it makes you feel superior
or gratified, I truly feel sorry for you
To all the other trolls who have the guts to display who they support, fire away
The Sharks will be back next year and I will be there cheering them on like I
have for the last 38 years
I hope some of you heroes are still supporting your teams in 40 years ....but I really doubt it

Let's just hope Cronulla don't have a team to support within 4 years, let alone 40, for the good of the game.

Guys...not coming here to gloat.

Just to wish you best of luck for next year...your time will come and I will be happy when it does.

All the best for 09...

chin up boys.. it could be a lot worse...

The Stains today announced their new sponsor for Season 09...

New Ground

New Coach

Same Debt

Same Players....

enjoykt8.jpg

BWNB

First Grade
Poor scummer cant even realize that i was using the format of your own message.

42 Years and won F$%k all

The chant will never die
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA, not too bright are you.

tokerShark

Juniors
oh im sorry i cant remember st george illawarra the joint venture winning a fuggen thing...and with a team that has been full of origin and test stars for the last 10 years.

Feej

First Grade
Do you guys have to quote these losers?

I takes a bit of effort to put these dickwads on ignore, and I don't want to waste any more time reading the crap that dribbles from their mouths.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Arrrh well chin out guys - even if they are c0ckbreaths - I am afraid we just have to wear it after that farkin' performance.

No excuses, we were sh!t.

Oh well there is always next year.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Quigs your a champ, took like a man, good on yah, im sure will cop some more of you guys next year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.