What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$45 for a seat!!

Just been on Ticketmaster in hope of booking 2 seats in the eastern stand area, yet they want $45 each! Thats is bloody greedy when last time was something $36!

Am I in the right section or is there a better link to get cheaper seats in the eastern stand? If we get a shit crowd then no bloody wonder! That is just too dear when you pay around $25-$30 in Sydney NRL grounds for a decent seat. If anyone can direct me otherwise I think I may pass, that is just too steep.

Nicolas Hart

Juniors
Just been on Ticketmaster in hope of booking 2 seats in the eastern stand area, yet they want $45 each! Thats is bloody greedy when last time was something $36!

Am I in the right section or is there a better link to get cheaper seats in the eastern stand? If we get a shit crowd then no bloody wonder! That is just too dear when you pay around $25-$30 in Sydney NRL grounds for a decent seat. If anyone can direct me otherwise I think I may pass, that is just too steep.

Presale: Tues, 03/05/11, 12:00pm - Mon 09/05/11, 17:00pm
Onsale to General Public: Tuesday, 10/05/11, 09:00am
Pricing for General Admission: AU $30.00
Pricing for Reserved Seating: AU $35.00 - $45.00

Perth Red

Post Whore
Red Army members can get best seats for $40! (or free GA if you volunteer to help out)

Couple of things, don't blame the WARL, it is the Rabbitohs that have control of seat pricing and secondly I was at the SFS last year and paid $47 for a best seat so it isn't unusual for best seats to cost around that. Other comparative seats:
Titans $57
Broncos $52
Cowboys $60
Bulldogs $40
Storm $49
etc etc

In a world where the NRL actually had a strategic plan they would be subsidising teams to play here so we could sell out the ground with $20 tickets!

ps mate how badly do you want an NRL team for WA? Surely it has to be worth $45!

Last edited:
Red Army members can get best seats for $40! (or free GA if you volunteer to help out)

Couple of things, don't blame the WARL, it is the Rabbitohs that have control of seat pricing and secondly I was at the SFS last year and paid $47 for a best seat so it isn't unusual for best seats to cost around that. Other comparative seats:
Titans $57
Broncos $52
Cowboys $60
Bulldogs $40
Storm $49
etc etc

In a world where the NRL actually had a strategic plan they would be subsidising teams to play here so we could sell out the ground with $20 tickets!

ps mate how badly do you want an NRL team for WA? Surely it has to be worth $45!
I'm not blaming the WARL. How can I get a $40 seat and which stand is it in? Souths must think we're all well off over here or something yet they would never charge that much for an average NRL game in Sydney.

Oh I want the game badly here but I still need to manage my finances thanks. For $45 I'd expect to sit in the grandstand which I have done before for less than than amount on a few years back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I can think of no better way of spending $45 than putting it to ensure we get an NRL team in the future, a very small investment for many years of enjoyment ahead imo.

To get the offer you need to be a red Army member, if you are you should have got the game day special newsletter with details. if not let me know and I'll send you them. Seats are around the 40metre line in East stand at front I think.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If the NIB resembled the SFS I'g agree but half of it is temporary open seating with no cover.

Cowboys ground is no better than NIB and they charge alot more for best seats, as I said it is the norm for most NRL games around the country.

God job your not a Union fan, Force charge $30 standing and $40 up to $70 for seats!

Last edited:
I can think of no better way of spending $45 than putting it to ensure we get an NRL team in the future, a very small investment for many years of enjoyment ahead imo.

To get the offer you need to be a red Army member, if you are you should have got the game day special newsletter with details. if not let me know and I'll send you them. Seats are around the 40metre line in East stand at front I think.
OK send it me again thanks

Perth Red

Post Whore
No problem,

get in quick everyone and join us in the RedZone. we are encouraging all fans to wear red at the game in support of our NRL bid.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sth's make a shed load out of the game, they're not doing it for the sake of expansion!

Nuke

Staff member
Maybe, but I firmly believe that Russell Crowe is keen to spread the Rugby League word and that of South Sydney. He seems to want to see the game be as strong and well-known as possible. I would hope that this is his main purpose for the games in Perth. The extra money you speak of, PerthRed, should just be an added bonus.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Not knocking them as at the end of the day they are the only club showing any support for WA but they are doing very little financially to help the game here through this game. they don't have to but would be nice if some of the profit they get from the game they gave back to the game here.

They also need to brief Tallis better! :)

Nuke

Staff member
I see your point. Fair call.

I don't know what you're referring to regarding Tallis though. Has he said something stupid? Surely not him?!! Haha!

Perth Red

Post Whore
well he was supposed to talk the bid up when he was over last month but instead just talked about Cronulla relocating to Perth!