What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$45 for a seat!!

Nuke

Staff member
Ah, righto then. I don't think it's a big secret he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed..!

Mind you, I've heard he is keen to become the WA Reds coach should we get the licence, so it's an odd choice to talk up the possibility of relocating an existing team.

As a Souths fan, I think Perth is lucky to even have one of our games and if Rusty is making some $$$, good on him, he certainly tips a lot in to Souths for little reward thus far.

As an NRL fan, I think there should be more games in Perth. Eventually a permanent team. I also think the NRL is as weak as pi$$ in regards to establishing any new team. It surely is a sink or swim attitude from them. Look at Melbourne, love them or hate them, they got plonked in to Melbourne. I don't see Ch 9 getting their games on at a decent hour (or any other games). I don't see NEws Ltd press doing all that much to promote them.

Anyway...at the end of the day...I hope it all works out for Perth to get in. And I hope Souths can muster a win.

BDGS

Bench
Melbourne didn't get plonked into Melbourne. There were manly lead up games before the creation of the Storm including State of Origin matches.

I think the NRL have some secret involvement in South's and Canterbury's decisions to take games to Perth and Adeladie respectively.