What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th & Final Test: India v Australia at Nagpur Nov 6-10 2008

El Diablo

Post Whore
By the way. Let the excuses roll.

- India cheated
- Australia didn't try
- The umpires jipped us
- We lost because of relentless racial abuse last time we were in india
- We wanted them to win

ole badav strolls back in after everyones been having a good laugh at you

why did you go missing yet again?

merkin merkin merkin merkin merkin

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

- India cheated
- Australia didn't try
- The umpires jipped us
- We wanted them to win

Keen to hear what else you can add El Cockeater.

Strange how those two were the lines most used by one Indian team last summer.

Irony is not your friend.

EDIT - Must also say well done to India on the Test and series win. All round too good for this Australian team.

Last edited:

IanG

Coach
In a way I'm glad its over.
That was painful to listen to after the Aussie made a hash of it. They could quite easily won that game but after making a hash of it they collapsed.

The Gambler

Juniors
It is funny how when Australia were dominating the cricket world people complained that it was getting boring to watch, and that it would be good if games were closer/Australia lost a few more matches.

Now that Australia are losing, people are saying "it is too painful to watch Australia play" and "for f**k sake Australia are sh*t".

Funny how it works. I suppose however this series Australia could of done alot better had it done been for a thousand brain explosions from many involved with Australia cricket.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
India was definately by far the better team from the 2nd test onwards. I agree with Mark Waugh a bit when he said if we won the toss 3 times it may have been a different result. I know that's how it always is over there but really, there has got to be more of a contest between bat and ball especially on the 1st day & 2nd days. It just makes the toss too important.

However that's all a part of the game and the fact is that Krezja should have been selected earlier and the batting and bowling were both below par. I really don't have alot of confidence in Ponting as a captain either but at the end of the day he's still the world's top bat with a win % as captain of 70.

- India cheated
- Australia didn't try
- The umpires jipped us
- We wanted them to win

Keen to hear what else you can add El Cockeater.

get back in your hole you f**king merkin ... nobody is making excuses ... f**king merkin merkin merkin merkin merkin MERKIN

[enters badav mode]do you even know what a merkin is?[/exits badave mode]

a baseballer :D

merkin.jpg

Latest posts