What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Sydney Jan 20, 2013

BunniesMan

Immortal
Got nothing against swing this guy. India will be good swansong
Yeh because Indian conditions and Indian bowlers are noted for their vicious late swing.

He is going to cash in over there against quicks that bowl straight as an arrow.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Look at Englands scores in their test series in India last year. India doesn't have a world class spinner anymore and they have average quicks and they are making more and more batsman friendly pitches for financial reasons. Hughes and the rest of our batsman will do just fine.

Meanwhile, Clarke smashing them to all corners. I feel a big 100 coming on here.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
HAH is in a very tricky position..

Because there is no coming back from getting the arse 3 times from the Australian cricket team..

lockyno1

Post Whore
My gosh bunnies turd is being biased as pee usual. Hughes will be rubbish in India but Cowan will be worse

BunniesMan

Immortal
HAH is in a very tricky position..

Because there is no coming back from getting the arse 3 times from the Australian cricket team..
From the Australian test team*

He has scored two 80s in his last 3 tests. His position there is secure.

He has never been dropped from the ODI team.
Can someone remind me why Hughes is still in the team and there is no sign of the kwaj?
Because Hughes is the only australian to score a 100 in this series so far?

Unlike Khawaja he has actually scored big scores for Australia.