What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

Horrie Is God

First Grade
pd2584287.jpg

This could be India's new batting coach

Those are the decks we can look forward to getting when we tour there next..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Siddle MOM

wtf ?

To be fair, one thing to put the runs on. Adelaidle has had many matching 1st innings....Sidds got the 5 for 1st innings......

Hard to split punter and clarke.....although I would argue pupbhas over taken Punter as Aus best bat, balls faced.

glad they did it together.

btw Starc's figures should be included.

Called on once, was superb.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Great result for Michael Clarke and his team. Great result. It's all been said.

I am disappointed in how India played and concerned for their side in the short to medium term. A lot of veterans will leave this side and things will continue to be a struggle for this side led by a captain who has no back bone. None whatsoever. India will be strong on the shorter forms of the game though where it matters, Test cricket, I think they're going go through what we are coming out though it will be a lot more painful.

Matt23

Staff member
...and people wonder the term "Victorian" was coined. David Hussey is lucky to be in the T/20 & ODI squads let alone anywhere near the test team.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Darsh will get the arse & Watson will take his place..

That is my point..

And Dussey can't play fast bowling that's why he will never play a test..He is simply not up to it..

Like Brad Hodge..

Storm_Warning

Juniors
Victorian??

david hussey could bat 3 and bowl off spin well enough that there is no need for lyon. plus watson is too injury prone. brade hodge was shafted by the selectors, should have had at least a 50 test career. selectors are too bias to nsw players imo.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Victorian??

david hussey could bat 3 and bowl off spin well enough that there is no need for lyon. plus watson is too injury prone. brade hodge was shafted by the selectors, should have had at least a 50 test career. selectors are too bias to nsw players imo.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Nurse..One straight jacket for our Victorian friend over here..

lol..

Storm_Warning

Juniors
im not trolling i just think that david hussey has been over looked for too long. although if watson can actually stay fit for a few months then fair enough if he comes back into the team.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
I am big Peter Siddle fan though I can't agree with the M.O.M. he claimed. Loved his spell in the first innings and it was a brilliant 5-for, though Ponting I thought should have secured it.

Latest posts