What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

Timbo

Staff member
Marsh needs more first class cricket. I'm sure his solution will be some vigorous IPLing.

Watson to #3 for the Carribean.

ceagle

Bench
ffs, how have we dominated this series when your no 3 cant even make it into double digits?

yappy

Bench
This is just Marsh all over and why I always said he should never have got a baggy green. When he's on he looks a million bucks, just beautiful. But it pretty much only happens once or twice a year. He's not a talent, he's a f**king dud and has been for a decade. Just a fluke that he had his annual day out on his Test debut.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Who scores more runs in the 2nd half of the shield season out of Hughes and Khawaja gets Marshs spot. Shit player.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the gap between Marsh's bat and pad had been his undoing all series, playing well away from his body in his first three digs

this time the ball went through the gap, his pad should have been in line with the ball if he was playing for spin

I think T/20 has destroyed his technique, where everyone clears the leg and has a huge gap, and he needs to make up his mind as to whether he players the longer version or short version of the game, although the selectors may make that decision for him

Timbo

Staff member
I'm a bit worried. I reckon they'll axe Cowan for Watson instead of Marsh.

He probably needed a ton here.

Latest posts