What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

Bazal

Post Whore
But but but the GOAT!!!!!

Most overrated cricketer of the last 50 years, still can’t set a field after 100 tests lol

Nah bruv it's the left arm swing bowler's fault we took dick all wickets day five at the SCG lmao

typicalfan

Coach
Wade averages less than one run more than Head this series even though Head has a career average far better than Wade. But Wade offered to open it's ok if your No.5 averages 30 with the bat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Swenson would get smacked around if anything he should have bowled in Sydney.

dont know if you caught the shield game early in the season between Qld and the Bloooos

Swepson took 10 wickets I think it was and looked pretty good, Lyon may have taken one or two but even the lowly Queensland batting line never looked in any danger.

When they played side by side its chalk and cheese

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wade averages less than one run more than Head this series even though Head has a career average far better than Wade. But Wade offered to open it's ok if your No.5 averages 30 with the bat.

Can use stats to manipulate debates till the cows come home..

for eg.

Wades overall average includes when he was keeping in his previous life.

No5?
Leading into the 3rd test match Wade averaged 45.00 at no5

Heads average ballooned up significantly when we played SL in 2 tests at home this time last year.

Having said that Wade should be punted. I’d give Henriques a crack as he is the only logical one in the squad bubble, for no other reason than we have no one else, and I refuse to believe he will do as badly as either Wade/Head

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
We can’t win at the Gabba then we need some series changes to the coaching staff, playing roster, captaincy etc...

India decimated by injuries and no Kholi

typicalfan

Coach
If India win the toss and bat I feel like they could break us given the big innings late in Sydney. Have concerns being able to bowl them out twice but we will bounce back.

mozza91

Coach
If India win the toss and bat I feel like they could break us given the big innings late in Sydney. Have concerns being able to bowl them out twice but we will bounce back.
We’ll be sweet. It’s very rare our bowlers let us down. I can’t see it happening 2 Tests in a row.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Australia to make late fitness call on Pucovski's shoulder
Young opener facing an anxious wait after suffering a partial dislocation of his right shoulder while fielding on fifth day of the SCG Test

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/wil...a-india-fourth-test-brisbane-gabba/2021-01-12
shane-watson-of-australia-holds-his-shoulder-after-injuring-it-during-picture-id56101015

Latest posts