What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
here's @hineyrulz watching the cricket from a galaxy far far away

cricket-binoculars.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Warne is insufferable. I'd almost rather listen to Brayshaw and Slater... nah.

Could be worse. Chappelli is rabbiting on about how he got run outs frol first slip cos nobody else knew what baseball was

gUt

Coach
Could be worse. Chappelli is rabbiting on about how he got run outs frol first slip cos nobody else knew what baseball was

Unlike most of you I quite enjoy Chappeli's ramblings, except when he talks about Steve Waugh.

JJ

Immortal
Will the indians get gastro??
no, they're down to their reggies... and touring Australia is f**king tough - while your batting is largely poor, it's still getting enough runs for your bowlers to do the job... I'm astounded that India has been so good in the face of staggering adversity - the Warriors would have sulked and folded long ago

JJ

Immortal
Unlike most of you I quite enjoy Chappeli's ramblings, except when he talks about Steve Waugh.
or the legend of John Snow?

Why have so many of them got it in for Steve Waugh? Hilarious, he and Border personify (IMO) Australian cricket