What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: India v Australia at Delhi Mar 22-26, 2013

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
well all of a sudden its actually a game again, if we clean them up early in the morning, and Warner and Ed can hold on until at least tea we should be in some decent shape

Xfactor1979

Bench
Lead of 4, unlikely to be any more

Hopefully Australia doesnt make a hash of the third innings in this match as well... They've done a pretty good job of botching third innings in this series not once, twice, but three times!

snoozer

Bench
i haven't seen lyon bowling at all this series.(everytime i get near fox we're losing wickets)

is it possible that he's improved? was his spell today good bowling?

Timbo

Staff member
Lyon was superb today.

Wade was not. Wade is to cricket as AIDS is to Africa - completely entrenched and a disaster of unmitigated proportions.

no name

Referee
Just watched the highlights, the umpires should just give every close decision against India until those cheating merkins get on board with the DRS

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
watching highlights. Johnson is so obviously shithouse, how is there no other better bowlers?

Wade is just atrocious, hasn't done fielding 101.

Fielders standing too deep in the slips. I saw a few missed chances in the slips where the ball landed in front of the fielder or the fielder couldn't reach the ball going to their sides.

Overthrows. Shouldn't happen at test level for any team.

Erratic bowling, barely any of it pressuring the batsmen. f**king amateurs!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
England look like getting Roebucked in NZ. What's worse, getting beaten by the Bleck Ceps 1-0 or losing to India 4-0?

BunniesMan

Immortal
In the Ashes Bird or Cummins should play before Shitchell every day of the week.

At 0/108 I thought it was game over. But what a comeback, I couldn't be happier at being proved wrong by Lyon. He was excellent.

I reckon we'll be favourites if we make them chase anything north of 200 in the 4th innings.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Finally look competitive all it took was all the pressure to be released and the test series long gone. Hopefully Lyon can carry his form across both innings. Have a bowl Watson, earn back some respect.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was good to see us fire up,bit of aggression never hurt anyone. They stuck it up Dhoni and he could cop it.