What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5/8 options

age.s

First Grade
I think signing Talagi makes sense in the context of Luai leaving. I love our hard-working team but you need just a touch of unpredictability with the ball. Talagi has a bit of that flair that we'll be losing with Luai and I think the club has recognised that as valuable in the right doseage.

Imo we get him much improved in D before long. Give him a position to focus on, improve his fitness and learning from the best defensive half in the best defensive system in the game. It'll be a whole different story than Parra, where he was shuffled around positionally, worked under Barrett in a basket case of a team/club. We've seen our club turn around players with defensive issues over and over this decade, no reason to think he'll be any different. Whether that's round 1 or a bit later is the only question for me.

This Year?

Immortal
Ben Hunt...please?
humming-dancing.gif

Latest posts