What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 x T20s Australia v Bangladesh @ Dhaka August 2021

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Eels/Aussie combo let me down yet again

At least Eels still alive though on life support.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
trying to find talent in this team is like trying to find hair on BA's head

maybe MMarsh has earnt his paycheck, bu that's about it
Can’t really blame the bowlers the batting has been horrendous once again.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We are truly woeful in this format

I think JT is front loading 🧐 everything into the ashes and indian test tour in 2022

Australia's fifth successive series defeat in T20Is​

Australia have lost all five T20I series they've played in the last 12 months - against England, India, New Zealand, West Indies and now Bangladesh. They have won only five of the 19 matches they've played in those series, with just two victories coming with the series on the line.

20 for 1 Australia's total at the end of the sixth over, their lowest total ever in a T20I powerplay. The previous lowest was 21 for 2 against Pakistan during the World T20 2012.

Australia failed to chase in the third T20I. No team has failed in chasing a target below 150 in men's T20Is despite losing only four or fewer wickets before this Australian team. The previous lowest was 158 by the West Indies last week against Pakistan in Guyana. Australia's effort on Friday stands at the top of the list of lowest unsuccessful chases with four or more wickets in hand as well.

8 Consecutive defeats for Australia while chasing in the T20I format. Their last successful T20I chase was during the three-match T20I series against England in 2020. Only Zimbabwe (10 defeats in 2010-2013 and 2016-2019) and Sri Lanka (9 losses in 2019-2021) had longer losing streaks than Australia while chasing in T20Is.