What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 x T20s Australia v Bangladesh @ Dhaka August 2021

_snafu_

Immortal
I think Australia should lose its Test status and made to play the Zimbas, Afghanistan and Ireland until they are better.

Reactions: JJ

blaza88z

Coach
If T20i's were the benchmark of world cricket we'd be stuck in the league playing against the likes of Afghanistan and Zimbabwe, fair dinkum

TheParraboy

Staff member
Banger won toss and elected to bat in the 5th and last T20

We have caught on after 4 matches that spin is king on this deck, playing 3 of them
Pace attack of Bison, old man Dan and Hat trick boy

Australia 1 Matthew Wade (capt & wk), 2 Ben McDermott, 3 Mitchell Marsh, 4 Moises Henriques, 5 Alex Carey, 6 Ashton Turner, 7 Dan Christian, 8 Ashton Agar, 9 Nathan Ellis, 10 Mitchell Swepson, 11 Adam Zampa

TheParraboy

Staff member
Chasing 123 to win

Pacemen doing the damage
Christian 2/17 off 4 overs
Ellis 2/16 off 4 overs

We got dis

TheParraboy

Staff member
Was reading online and seems Bangers were playing a lot of under 19yo players in this series

Instead we trot out oldies like Nugget, Dan the man, Moises. Are these blokes going to be in our 11 for the WC? And the token JL love boys in Agar, Zampa, Turner and Bison (though he did good). What was Carey doing playing t20? election and strategies were poor

I have no shadow of a doubt, this aussie t20 team is the Parramatta Eels

simmo1

First Grade
At least these past two series have shown we can put a red line through Henriques, Wade, McDermott, Turner, Philippe, Christian, Carey for the T20 WC. Basically any batsman (Marsh aside) who was a part of these debacles.

Latest posts