What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Test Australia vs England @ Hobart 14-18 Jan 2022

Bazal

Post Whore
I still think Head is MOTM just over Green.

On that deck, that hundred....we don't win without it. But absolutely no complaints if Green gets it either, he opened them up tonight

pantherz9103

First Grade
I still wasn't happy with Australia's batting performance but I over estimated England. I thought they had some shown some fight in the last 2 tests and were a red hot chance of winning after that start but they never fail to amuse with their abject performances in Australia. We even give them an English like pitch and they still get beaten comfortably.

Bazal

Post Whore
Of that squad, who seriously returns?

Crawley
Root
Wood
Maybe Pope and Billings?

Bairstow for mine. He has a bit of that Stokes attitude about him if nothing else.

I liked Billings. Picked out of nowhere, literally drove a thousand hours to get to Sydney as a fill in, thrown in the team and kept well. Based on who else there is I'd give him a run, why not?

Bairstow for mine. He has a bit of that Stokes attitude about him if nothing else.

I liked Billings. Picked out of nowhere, literally drove a thousand hours to get to Sydney as a fill in, thrown in the team and kept well. Based on who else there is I'd give him a run, why not?
Bairstow will be 36 but maybe the old head of the team.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bairstow will be 36 but maybe the old head of the team.

Yeah age might be an issue...I misread, I thought you meant returns to Test cricket at all haha.

But I also think there's nothing I've seen from any of the younger guys they've had on show that suggest they're any better so if he's still going around, why not?