What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 News Sydney Tonight

El Diablo

Post Whore
Annyone else notice tonight they put the Canterbury Bulldogs emblem on the screen when doing the story on the Western Bulldogs AFL team?

Canterbury should demand an apology be made in tommorow nights news.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Annyone else notice tonight they put the Canterbury Bulldogs emblem on the screen when doing the story on the Western Bulldogs AFL team?

Canterbury should demand an apology be made in tommorow nights news.

Yeah what idiots.

Bulldogs player carries on like a goose, and people would think its a Canterbury Bulldogs player.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
lol, there's a f**k up, and then there's Deacon's post.

Do these people have computers hooked up to the net, or are they all pisspots getting their news from the closest drunk?

Geohood

Bench
Yeah I saw it too... no idea how they can fk something like that up. If you didn't have sound turned up/looking from the distance or whatever you'd think it were Doggies players. Oh well.

Green Machine

First Grade
I saw the channel 7 news tonight. It was presented by swans lover Tony Squires. They spent most of the sports segment talking about Ryan Tandy. After that, their last item was the Western Bulldogs. A cynic would think they used the Canterbury Bulldog logo on the brief reporting of Western Bulldog story as a way to confuse which Bulldog club it was. Maybe they were trying to soften the blow for the media partners,

VictoryFC

Bench
The people putting this stuff together probably haven't an iota of a clue when it comes to sports. It's incredible how many f**k ups there are in such a professional setting that is the national media.

Jankuloski

Juniors
Why an apology? Wellcome to RL country! No one knows who you are! AFL GTFO..

C'mooon .. little optimism..

otori

Juniors
Most sports journos I know have no idea about more than maybe one sport and consequently f**k up everything else they write about. I've seen female journalists be given 5 minute briefs on what cricket is before sending them to the Gabba and expecting them to wrote an Insightful match report.

Latest posts