What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 News Sydney Tonight

BM-dog

Juniors
No need to get paranoid, presumably someone asked a graphics person for a 'Bulldogs logo' and wires got crossed. Though if I was Greenberg I'd still be asking for a correction.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
No need to get paranoid, presumably someone asked a graphics person for a 'Bulldogs logo' and wires got crossed. Though if I was Greenberg I'd still be asking for a correction.

That train left the sation a long time ago

nrlnrl

First Grade
It shouldn't happen, but we all make mistakes in our jobs - just some people's mistakes are seen by more people, have an impact on more people or can have more of an impact, depending on their occupation.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if i was the western bulldogs, i'd be asking for an apology too...

being associated with the off field behaviour of the other bulldogs club would be very damanging to the brand..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^^ i know.. they make an otherwise boring thread rather interesting..

bulldogs.png

El Diablo

Post Whore
Tony Squires apologised for their mistake at the end of the sport on 7 news tonight.

sad something about how the Bulldogs had worked hard to repair their image and didn't deserve to be associated with the the drunken AFL yobbos

babyg

Juniors
When I got home yesterday My wife thought it was the Canterbury Bulldogs. I reckon the damage is done

greeneyed

First Grade
Interesting on Sunrise this morning, they did a story about "how to get footy players to behave", off the back of this latest AFL "scandal". They then went to great lengths to twice explain, it's not just AFL players, it's NRL too... and then interspersed vision of rugby league players training in amongst Fevola etc...

When reporting on NRL "scandals" they do nothing of the sort.

Interesting approach from a station aiming to get access to rugby league rights.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Interesting on Sunrise this morning, they did a story about "how to get footy players to behave", off the back of this latest AFL "scandal". They then went to great lengths to twice explain, it's not just AFL players, it's NRL too... and then interspersed vision of rugby league players training in amongst Fevola etc...

Interesting approach from a station aiming to get access to rugby league rights.

can't really screen the afl players training tho in the morning breakfast timeslot..

it would give too many schoolgirls the wrong idea..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
article tucked away in the West today about some AFL player up before the court for assaulting a police officer, 9th time he has been before the court! It was a tiny article compared to the big spread they did on Tandy. and coming down tough with druggies again I see!
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/afl/8802814/tigers-give-casserly-green-light/

hang on, hang on, hang on..

i thought you clearly stated that there is no drug problem over there in perth and laughed at me for suggesting as such?