What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

Eion

First Grade
According to the experts on here any team that is denied a try through ref error at any stage of a game
would have undoubtedly gone on to win.

Therefore every single game from now on where a ref farks up should be replayed mid week .

If not a mid week rematch then at least the winning side must not in any way celebrate and must desperately hope to be knocked out next week.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Leilua dropped a bomb cold about 10m out a few minutes later yet got called backwards..went both ways.

I'm just messing with ya mate.
I just love all the righteous fuggers in here saying the cowboys won, strip the points, etc. When a similar mistake benefits their team they go quiet.

bor

Juniors
Leilua dropped a bomb cold about 10m out a few minutes later yet got called backwards..went both ways.

That would have never happened. That argument is irrelevant

On the 7th tackle, will the ref be suspended? Hopefully canned?

firechild

First Grade
I quite enjoyed seeing the Cowpats get f*cked after the incessent whining from their fans since they got beaten by Manly last year.

firechild

First Grade
To add to my last post, Thurston's reaction and claims of a NSW conspiracy make their loss all the sweeter.

F*ck I hate that merkin.

user_nat

Coach
To add to my last post, Thurston's reaction and claims of a NSW conspiracy make their loss all the sweeter.

On one hand, its a pretty stupid theory. NRL is no where near organized enough to actually rig anything.

.. but the 3 non Sydney teams did get a little hard done by this weekend.

no name

Referee
The refs aren't cheats, they're just f**king incompetent.
The conspiracy that this all stems from QLDs origin domination is hilarious.

Canard

Immortal
Couple 50/50 calls go Souffs way LU explodes.

Worst Call in years goes against NQ LU "tough Shit".

firechild

First Grade
On one hand, its a pretty stupid theory. NRL is no where near organized enough to actually rig anything.

.. but the 3 non Sydney teams did get a little hard done by this weekend.

The 7th tackle try was nothing more than complete ineptitude by the refs. Apart from that you could say the Cowpats got the rub of the green. I wouldn't say Newcastle got dudded in any way either.

Canard

Immortal
I going with tough shit.

Dodgy call 7th tackle or forward pass, no difference.

One is open to interpretation, the other isn't.

Sharks fans taking pleasure out of the incident rather than there yeah winning are all class

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The cockroach scumbags rolling out the Origin insults in light of their dead weight club getting a freebee over the Cows. Imagine my surprise.

PR_SHARK

Juniors
It's unlucky for Cowboys fans, obviously dreadful refereeing if you can't count to 6.

However, the beat-up over this has been unbelievable - I mean a petition to get them back into the finals is absolutely ridiculous.

The error itself isn't "open to interpretation" but tries are scored all the time from blatant refereeing mistakes.

I think the Cowboys and their fans need to get over it and making and signing this joke of a petition won't help that.

Unlucky Cowboys fans. See you next year

Latest posts