What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

Someone

Bench
One is open to interpretation, the other isn't.

Sharks fans taking pleasure out of the incident rather than there yeah winning are all class

the irony is the sharks will tumble out this week against manly with carney either playing injured or not playing. They dont deserve to be for several reasons now (7th tackle try, ASADA) and manly will eat them whole.

Bench
your an idiot, Gallens breach was no where near Melbourne's breach, sharks fess up to the NRL and paid a hefty fine for the pleasure and still came in UNDER the cap
Wait til after the grand final,then see if you are still this cocky.

firechild

First Grade
hqdefault.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
One is open to interpretation, the other isn't.

Sharks fans taking pleasure out of the incident rather than there yeah winning are all class

Mate we are not taking pleasure at all.

The carry on over a ref error that nobody even knew about until about 20 mins later
is what pisses us off.

The way the press have almost blamed the sharks pisses us off.
The merkins saying we don't deserve to even be there
pisses us off.

The cows had their chances and missed out.
It happens... We know it only to well.
To be fair 2 of their try's were arsey anyway.

Sharks have lost plenty if games off shit calls
It sucks .

Even saw Tate having a sook over his team being bagged out by sharks supporters.
Like that never happens from QLD's towards nsw players.

Hasn't been a week this year where a newspaper hasn't torn shreds off the sharks.

The ref should sacked .

Last edited:

beave

Coach
The ref blunder was a bunch of horse shit

However

We had ample opportunity to win that game and the crap kicking game of our halves as well as our inability to lock the ball up in defence were 2 key areas that let us down majorly. Crying and whining about it isn't going to do any good and lowers our reputation amongst the league community. We are better than that. Getting a petition up and wanting to play a midweek game???? Give me a f**king break.

The sharks fans that carried on when the players were heading to the SCG, I don't know what was said but to rile the players up like they have I'd say it must have been bad, pull your f**king heads in and show some class.

Last edited:

Bench

The carry on over a ref error that nobody even knew about until about 20 mins later
is what pisses us off.

pisses us off.

It sucks .

Even saw Tate having a sook over his te being bagged out by sharks supporters.
Like that never happens from QLD's towards nsw fans.

Hasn't been a week this year where a newspaper hasn't torn shreds off the sharks.

The ref should sacked .[/QUOTE
To say that NQ had their chances is irrelevent,the sharks should not have had that try,therefore losing the game,end of story.

M2D2

Bench

is what pisses us off.

pisses us off.

It sucks .

Even saw Tate having a sook over his team being bagged out by sharks supporters.
Like that never happens from QLD's towards nsw players.

The ref should sacked .
this
Edit:
To say that NQ had their chances is irrelevent,the sharks should not have had that try,therefore losing the game,end of story.
This is whats pissing me off. Idiots like you claiming the rest is irrelevant(Notice this stupid bastard cant spell it) then going end of story, when it isnt irrelevant and the end of the story is that sharks won.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Also
The f**king newspaper doesn't commend the sharks fight back.
Carney and fifita were passengers .

All we hear us about the refs and how one team was robbed.

PR_SHARK

Juniors
I'm over this shit. Same people saying the same stupid shit.

Apparently everyone should know the final score should be 18-14 to the Cowboys

Surely

Post Whore

is what pisses us off.

pisses us off.

It sucks .

Even saw Tate having a sook over his te being bagged out by sharks supporters.
Like that never happens from QLD's towards nsw fans.

The ref should sacked .[/QUOTE

You don't know that though

Not scoring the try changes the whole match for the next 71 mins

They may have put a kick in goal on the last and at the end of the next three sets which takes its toll on the cows defence.

You can't just say what if and take the 6 off it doesn't happen on any other dodgy try call.

_Johnsy

Referee
In breaking news

NRL shot JFK, faked the landing on the moon, caused the QLD floods last year & flew the planes on 9/11.

That should put a few things to bed.

_Johnsy

Referee
The ref blunder was a bunch of horse shit

However

We had ample opportunity to win that game and the crap kicking game of our halves as well as our inability to lock the ball up in defence were 2 key areas that let us down majorly. Crying and whining about it isn't going to do any good and lowers our reputation amongst the league community. We are better than that. Getting a petition up and wanting to play a midweek game???? Give me a f**king break.

The sharks fans that carried on when the players were heading to the SCG, I don't know what was said but to rile the players up like they have I'd say it must have been bad, pull your f**king heads in and show some class.

All class Beave, as per usual.

beave

Coach
In breaking news

NRL shot JFK, faked the landing on the moon, caused the QLD floods last year & flew the planes on 9/11.

That should put a few things to bed.

Global warming as well Johnsy, don't forget that mate ;-)

Last edited:

fizman

Bench
I have just found out WHY the Cowboys have been blowing up so much over this incident. In 2014, their insurance premiums will DOUBLE because they have been ROBBED twice in two years!

Bench
this
Edit:

This is whats pissing me off. Idiots like you claiming the rest is irrelevant(Notice this stupid bastard cant spell it) then going end of story, when it isnt irrelevant and the end of the story is that sharks won.
I might not be able to spell,but i know you won't beat manly unless you get another favour from the men in pink,as a WestsTiger supporter I follow the fortunes of the Sharks,and they have been given a life line,one i think they should not have had.
Good luck Beau,Gibbo and Heighno,love your work.

Russellk

Juniors
I feel sorry for the cowboys players but they still had plenty of opportunities to win the game. In the end they missed too many tackles and made too many errors. The obvious refs blunder didn't help.

Anyway I think Manly will slap Cronulla silly and would have beaten the cowboys as well. I don't normally cheer for Manly but anything to end Paul Gallens season. Biggest whinger in the game. The way he went on about that clock not starting at the end and bitched all game. I would love to see him on the otherside of a refs blunder like that.