What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 tackle try - NQ dudded again!

M2D2

Bench
I feel sorry for the cowboys players but they still had plenty of opportunities to win the game. In the end they missed too many tackles and made too many errors. The obvious refs blunder didn't help.

Anyway I think Manly will slap Cronulla silly and would have beaten the cowboys as well. I don't normally cheer for Manly but anything to end Paul Gallens season. Biggest whinger in the game. The way he went on about that clock not starting at the end and bitched all game. I would love to see him on the otherside of a refs blunder like that.
You mean like the blunder that tried to give Cowboys more time?
f**king moronic merkins.
Acting like you wouldnt blow up when the time hasnt been turned back on.
So let me get this straight.
Blowing up that refs f**ked up a count perfectly acceptable.
Blowing up that somebody f**ked up the time, unacceptable whinging.
f**k off.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You tell me. I think you know.

On a totally unrelated subject, why is seven considered a lucky number?

juanfarkall

Coach
game is done now...

Frod Greenberg's statement made me wonder a little about something though.

We have seen in the past where during normal season matches if a team which wins the match has more than 13 players on the field at any given time, they lose the points from the match.
What happens during finals matches if this occurs ?

sharknows

Bench
You tell me. I think you know.

On a totally unrelated subject, why is seven considered a lucky number?

Just asking. If you want to speak in riddles go right ahead. I guess you're just having your usual shot at us Sharks supporters.

M2D2

Bench
Dragons fans using the words "winning graciously" after 2010 when they did not such thing makes me laugh.

beave

Coach
game is done now...

We have seen in the past where during normal season matches if a team which wins the match has more than 13 players on the field at any given time, they lose the points from the match.

I have never thought of that, does raise an interesting point though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
game is done now...

Good question.

I bet they haven't even thought of that.

On another note, coaches and captains are contractually obliged to face the media after the match. Perhaps the referees should be required to do the same.

I know it wouldn't sit well with the old world attitudes but the game has changed. Surely, it's about accountability nowadays.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just asking. If you want to speak in riddles go right ahead. I guess you're just having your usual shot at us Sharks supporters.
I don't mean to hurt your feelings. And I can say without a hint of sarcasm that some of my best friends are sharks fans.

Look, you won. Rather than looking for cryptic jibes, you should be enjoying the weekend.

But you have to admit, if the shoe was on the other foot, sharks fans would be spewing deluxe. Cowboys fans are entitled to vent - regardless of whether you think they are right or wrong.

I don't think sharks fans have anything to whinge about... but hey, you found a way.

typicalfan

Coach
I think Sharks fans get a bit irked by the premise that they won off the back of the refs rather than on their merits. Funny how the Sharks fans having a go is due to the same blunder and it is a reason why such blunders ruin contests for all involved. It's like kissing your mother in law, leaves a bitter taste for all concerned.

Nobody believes Cows fans don't have a right to to be royally pissed off Willow. They do, no doubt about it, but the many (mostly non Cows supporters) carrying on that we are cheats are the issue.

The refs got it wrong, we didn't cheat. Cows had ample opportunity to still win the game.

Target criticism at the NRL and its refs, not us or the fact we won and progress to week 2.

Sharks are probably the last side the NRL would have wanted to get past week 1

I think Sharks fans get a bit irked by the premise that they won off the back of the refs rather than on their merits. Funny how the Sharks fans having a go is due to the same blunder and it is a reason why such blunders ruin contests for all involved. It's like kissing your mother in law, leaves a bitter taste for all concerned.

Bitter? Seriously fan, more like vomit

sharknows

Bench
I don't mean to hurt your feelings. And I can say without a hint of sarcasm that some of my best friends are sharks fans.

Look, you won. Rather than looking for cryptic jibes, you should be enjoying the weekend.

But you have to admit, if the shoe was on the other foot, sharks fans would be spewing deluxe. Cowboys fans are entitled to vent - regardless of whether you think they are right or wrong.

I don't think sharks fans have anything to whinge about... but hey, you found a way.

You a sensitive little insect Willow. I know you keyboard heroes like to make up stories to suit your little egos but how you can deduce that I'm whinging is beyond me.
And yes I am enjoying the weekend and I'll enjoy watching my team play next week & I'm very realistic about our prospects. I hope you enjoy watching your....ooops sorry....

Anyway too much time wasted responding to your pettiness.