What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th ODI: Aussies V. Kiwis

Tom Shines

First Grade
grego said:
AT LEAST I DONT THINK THAT IM A BETTER PLAYER THAN AN INTERNATIONAL PLAYER
I didn't say that dickhead.
I just said that like in the fifth Ashes test in '05, he saved his career with an arsey hundred.
And the hundred was very arsey, especially as he should have been out for 0.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Sam_the_man said:
vincent is in the runs now.
macmillan was in the runs recently
marshall......2 out of 3 aint to bad.

"In the runs" should refer to more than 1 innings.

McMillan and Vincent have hardly ever been in the runs for any period of time in ODI cricket, Marshall has.

shiznit

Coach
well vincent has been given a chance now... he has to take it.
so far hes looking like hes doing that... but we need to reasses it 5 games down the track. if he scores well in the next 5 games then the pressure will come off him.

grego

Juniors
Coleman said:
I just said that like in the fifth Ashes test in '05, he saved his career with an arsey hundred.
YEAH MATE BUT IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU SAY YOU WOULD RELISE THAT YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR OPPOTUNITIES AS A BATSMAN SO YES HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT FOR 0 BUT HE DIDNT DID HE CAUSE THATS WHY HE IS A GOOD BATSMAN SO MATE GO AND FIND CHANNEL 7 AND WATCH THE TENNIS YOU CLOWN :lol: :lol: :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Coleman said:
0 and 4 or 70 odd take you're pick,

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
shiznit said:
well vincent has been given a chance now... he has to take it.
so far hes looking like hes doing that... but we need to reasses it 5 games down the track. if he scores well in the next 5 games then the pressure will come off him.

Exactly.

Vincent has played about 8 or 9 good innings in 88 ODIs. As a result he has a piss poor record and is a piss poor player. If he now has a string of failures and ends the series averaging 25 or whatever, he still won't have progressed- even if he makes 100 tonight.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Should've, would've, could've. A guy that scores lucky centuries is far more valuable than someone who looks in good 'form' but only gets a 20. Its the end result that counts.

Tom Shines

First Grade
grego said:
YEAH MATE BUT IF YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU SAY YOU WOULD RELISE THAT YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR OPPOTUNITIES AS A BATSMAN SO YES HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT FOR 0 BUT HE DIDNT DID HE CAUSE THATS WHY HE IS A GOOD BATSMAN SO MATE GO AND FIND CHANNEL 7 AND WATCH THE TENNIS YOU CLOWN :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show me some evidence that somebody dropping a catch automatically makes you a good batsman, you androtop.

grego

Juniors
Dont Change The Subject genius We Are Talking About His Batting Not His Fielding So What Does That Have To Do With His 100 Runs ....but Anyway Mate You Have A Look At His Fielding His Is Also 1 Of The Best Slips Fielders We Have Got

Coleman said:
Show me some evidence that somebody dropping a catch automatically makes you a good batsman, you androtop.
Good batsmen take their chances, Hayden did that. When Brian Lara made 500 he was bowled off a no ball on 17 - does that make him a bad batsmen? Give Hayden a break, he earned it today, criticise him when he starts failing again.

Also, why would you take a shot at his sexuality because you disagree with him? Seriously, this and calling Giles an emo (despite what he was doing was the opposite of what an emo would do), you seem to have a problem with your insults.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I'm not doubting that he took his chances, I just made a statement that he was lucky to be there.
And grego, you are such a clown that I'm not going to even respond to your last post.

shiznit

Coach
that was a pretty poor shout.
goodness me the umpiring has not improved much in this series.

grego

Juniors
Mate If You Knew What You Were Talking About You Would Have The Same Support From The Others As I Do

Btw Lou Vincent Unlucky Hit Bat First

So Coleman If You R So Good I Expect To See You In The Aussie Colours Real Soon Then If Not Make Sure You Get Your Facts Right First