What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th spot will be decided whne Souths play the Knights in R.26

goosie

Juniors
knights are $81 bucks to win premiership lol good odds if your a knight fan but imo they wont even make the top 8.

BunniesMan

Immortal
NRLGURU NRL GURU

BREAKING #NRL news!!! . I'm hearing a Top 8 team has just been identified as breaching the salary cap for 2011 season.. wow! NRL in turmoil!
If there is any truth to this rumour both Souths and Newcastle might be in the 8...

I wonder who it is.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Melbourne would have to be run by the biggest morons ever plus the NRL would have to be f**king geniused to not be checking Melbourne very, very carefully. I think its unlikely to be Melbourne although I have seen some dumb things in my time.

BranVan3000

Coach
I agree its probably not Melbourne. I'd rule out Manly and Broncos based on the youth of a lot of their players. Maybe Cowboys?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As I said lets just hope its bullshit because it would be an awful story for the NRL on the eve of the finals.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Agreed. Any NRL fan, no matter what club they support, wouldn't be made happy by this news.

But if we're going to play the guessing game, I'd go with the Dragons.

Pride of the League! Over 20 000 members!

Cairns-WebUsual-CP23JUL08P343-NN406146-NOONE.jpg

empty-anz-stadium-6115625.jpg

LOL@50uff$

2jdmlqp.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
Ian Schubert being in the US is completely irrelevant. It's not like he's ever discovered a significant cap breach himself. IF this is true, odds are it's a whistleblower and not the bloke whose job is to find this shit out.

In 5 years he didn't pick up on anything suss happening in Melbourne, so him being on holiday doesn't mean much.

blaza88z

Coach
Agreed. Any NRL fan, no matter what club they support, wouldn't be made happy by this news.

But if we're going to play the guessing game, I'd go with the Dragons.

you really are getting desperate, looking on twitter for any hint of a rumor that will get souffs in the 8 :lol:

HowHigh

Coach
Is this what you've got to resort to? hoping a team breached the salary cap so souths can sneak into the 8

jonno_knights

Juniors
If a team has breached the cap, The Dogs will win their final two, the Knights win against Souths, and souths to lose both and to drop to 9th (or stay in 9th depending on how you look at it).

BunniesMan

Immortal
Is this what you've got to resort to? hoping a team breached the salary cap so souths can sneak into the 8
We'll make it either way. And you'll notice I've said this wouldn't make ANY fan happy. Another scandal of this sort would be terrible for the game.

And my team will be in the 8 even if it doesn't happen. So it's all good.

Latest posts