What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th spot will be decided whne Souths play the Knights in R.26

BranVan3000

Coach
The only way the Dogs can make the eight is if they win both their remaining games and the Knights and lol@50uff$ game ends in a draw.

They can get in if Souths lose to Broncos by a big margin and beat the Knights by a small margin while the Dogs beat Knights by at least 20 and Raiders by at least 40

BranVan3000

Coach
The only way the Dogs can make the eight is if they win both their remaining games and the Knights and lol@50uff$ game ends in a draw.

They can get in if they win if Souths lose to Broncos by a big margin and beat the Knights by a small margin while the Dogs beat Knights by at least 20 and Raiders by at least 40. Then they'll be on 28 points with Souths with a better differential

blaza88z

Coach
I've come up with a new betting method, 100% strike rate

goto leagueunlimited.com, visit the forums

do the exact opposite to what souffs fans predict

$$$

BunniesMan

Immortal
And then Souths to win in Melbourne week one before winning the comp, yeah?
Not quite.
Ooh yes and you guys beat them earlier on in the year, so that'll be an even bigger win! Should I head down the TAB?
Bingo!

If we're 7th we're going to beat Manly AGAIN. Especially considering it would be at ANZ/SFS with twice as many of our fans as theirs. It will be essentially our home final.

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Not quite.

Bingo!

If we're 7th we're going to beat Manly AGAIN. Especially considering it would be at ANZ/SFS with twice as many of our fans as theirs. It will be essentially our home final.
I'm sure more than 5000 manly fans will attend the game

Silent Knight

First Grade
Pride of the League! Over 20 000 members!

Cairns-WebUsual-CP23JUL08P343-NN406146-NOONE.jpg

empty-anz-stadium-6115625.jpg

LOL@50uff$

Latest posts