What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th spot will be decided whne Souths play the Knights in R.26

BunniesMan

Immortal
Plenty of interest in who is going to get their arse handed to them by Melbourne week 1 of the finals. Souths have the most overhyped formline in NRL history. The Titans beat Canberra the other day with 16 players, Parra are last and overachieved getting there, and they snuck past the Cowboys who had a nearly fit Thurston. Souths best win recently was against the out of form Saints. Newcastle have flogged the Titans and Raiders and done little else besides beat an out of form Saints.
Yep and no mention of how many we had missing from that game.

We'll have 3 big players back for the Broncos match that weren't there against the Cowboys. If we had Inglis+Merritt+Asotasi playing last Friday we'd have smashed the cowboys.

We're going to smash the Broncos also and then simply outclass the Knights.

If the Dragons keep losing we'll finish ahead of them aswell.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Yep and no mention of how many we had missing from that game.

We'll have 3 big players back for the Broncos match that weren't there against the Cowboys. If we had Inglis+Merritt+Asotasi playing last Friday we'd have smashed the cowboys.

We're going to smash the Broncos also and then simply outclass the Knights.

If the Dragons keep losing we'll finish ahead of them aswell.
You're going to get pounded by the knights on Old Boys Day. Just accept it already :lol::lol::lol:

goosie

Juniors
delusional mozza91 y can't people like me face facts?? i don't go for the souths but i can still admit they will give the storm a run for there money week 1 of the finals if not pip them.

POPEYE

Coach
Can we still lol@Souths if they finish 8th? After all it's only the wooden spoon of the top 8.

Then again, if we laugh out loud at them, what do we have in store for the 8 that finish worse?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Can we still lol@Souths if they finish 8th? After all it's only the wooden spoon of the top 8.

Then again, if we laugh out loud at them, what do we have in store for the 8 that finish worse?

No, we applaud them for a strong finish to the season. In all honesty, that 1v8 will be a much better spectacle if the Bunnies play the Storm as opposed to the Knights. Knights don't have a hope in hell of winning in Melbourne, but a relatively full-strength SS team does.

Or, how about this..Souths win both matches, Dragons lose both. Storm v Dragons in Melbourne! Won't happen though, Pennies won't get up last round.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Based on last night, no they will not.

However, the Dogs have little to play for now. Which means Frankie P won't turn up, and a few of them might follow suit.
Their coach has an extension on the line. It's in his best interest to show as much as possible of what he's capable of in these last weeks.

Also, the Bulldogs aren't mathematically eliminated either. If results fall a certain way they could still make it.

And bases on what the Knights showed last night, I wouldn't be surprised if they lost.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The only way the Dogs can make the eight is if they win both their remaining games and the Knights and lol@50uff$ game ends in a draw.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Their coach has an extension on the line. It's in his best interest to show as much as possible of what he's capable of in these last weeks.

Also, the Bulldogs aren't mathematically eliminated either. If results fall a certain way they could still make it.

And bases on what the Knights showed last night, I wouldn't be surprised if they lost.

Dymock's not a player though. Would him saying 'cmon guys, I really need this job next year - do it for me' work? If they like him enough, yeah maybe. But he can't go out there and do it.

The Dogs are gone on anyone's calculator, unless there's a draw in the Bunnies v Knights match. Or they'd have to pummel the Knights and the Dragons and hope the Bunnies v Knights was close. Not gonna happen.

Latest posts