What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
lol...I've seen blokes with better sets than that...

I bet you have. But "her" name was "Ma rthur ". ;-)

PS.... How are breasts nudity. In this day and age anyway. Whats the average age on this forum anyway. 9 ??. Even 9 year olds dont blink at the sight of titties these days. :sarcasm::lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nanna. LMFAO.... You kiddies wouldnt know a goodtime if ya fell over it. Chicks only start getting warmed up when they are thirty. :lol:

LOl.... Yeah she is totally ugly Unit. head like a twisted army boot. :crazy:.
Judging by the women you think are hot, it's pretty clear you wouldn't know a good team if it slapped you in the head, poked you in the eye, kicked you in the balls and stabbed you with a tree.

She is totally ugly

2 True Blues

Coach
:lol::lol: Which one . ???

But posting your kinda chick on here ( the 14 yr old asian ) would be illegal. So I suppose we can't please all, at all times hey.?? ;-)

:cool:

Last edited:

2 True Blues

Coach

But I'd go the nanna in the bath anyday. Over your enjoy the tight virgin " star fish " ,victor 2 stroke special. lmfao... ( winks ).

2 True Blues

Coach

Here is some More "Nanna" for ya, though. lol..

PS.... And can I meet your nanna, if this is what they look like to ya. ( winks ).

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol::lol: Which one . ???

But posting your kinda chick on here ( the 14 yr old asian ) would be illegal. So I suppose we can't please all, at all times hey.?? ;-)

:cool:
you should edit this a few times more you merkin.

Implying I'm a paedophile isn't a smart thing. I figured an alleged police officer would know better than to do that.

low life piece of sh*t.

Joker's Wild

Coach

Here is some More "Nanna" for ya, though. lol..

PS.... And can I meet your nanna, if this is what they look like to ya. ( winks ).

This is the "Nanna"? Aside from the obviously fake cans she is top shelf.

Im with ya on this one Blues. Older and talented beats young and useless any day.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Settle down Unit. It's ok ;-)
It's ok to be accused of being a paedophile and then for some lying piece of sh*t to want to see pics of my grandmother cos he wants to have sex with her.

yeah thats real cosher.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a joke Unit. Settle pettle.lol.....

PS... Talk about give it but cant take it back, jesus...lol....
Where did I call you a paedophile?

Where did I request to have sex with a member of your family?

I gave nothing, you're a piece of sh*t. go f**k yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.