What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach

And if this chick is ugly, you'll be no doubt participating in the Gay Mardi Gra this year mate. In the " priscella queen of the New Castle float ". lol.....

But seriously this pic reminds me of Giving Daisy my boss HOG. ( winks ). She is cute IMO.

Johns Magic

Referee

And if this chick is ugly, you'll be no doubt participating in the Gay Mardi Gra this year mate. In the " priscella queen of the New Castle float ". lol.....

But seriously this pic reminds me of Giving Daisy my boss HOG. ( winks ). She is cute IMO.

She may well be in next year's MardiGra judging from that face.

2 True Blues

Coach
Originally Posted by 2 True Blues

Yes Coby ( Dean ) or what the f**k ever. She looks like a guy !? How ?? Cause i dont see no cags hanging over that trouser line. Do you ??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Originally Posted by 2 True Blues

Yes Coby ( Dean ) or what the f**k ever. She looks like a guy !? How ?? Cause i dont see no cags hanging over that trouser line. Do you ??
that is one not quite right looking head.

and whats with the nanna covered in bubbles you posted earlier?

2 True Blues

Coach
that is one not quite right looking head.

and whats with the nanna covered in bubbles you posted earlier?

Nanna. LMFAO.... You kiddies wouldnt know a goodtime if ya fell over it. Chicks only start getting warmed up when they are thirty. :lol:

LOl.... Yeah she is totally ugly Unit. head like a twisted army boot. :crazy:.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
They're a bit saggy 2TB ;-)

And I don't think you're meant to be posting that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.