What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol,

The more I read your posts the more dumberer I get.

sh*t, it just got worse again.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You couldn't possibly get dumber. You've already blown your load on here many times, without a chance of redemption.
coming from someone who wanks over Luke Covell every second minute of the day, I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt

coming from someone who wanks over Luke Covell every second minute of the day, I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt

You couldn't possibly get dumber. You've already blown your load on here many times, without a chance of redemption.

I typed this then changed it because I wasn't sure if I wanted to start an argument but now I change it back. Madunit = wanker.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

I typed this then changed it because I wasn't sure if I wanted to start an argument but now I change it back. Madunit = wanker.
In english this translates to "fap, fap, fap, fap"

Apey

Staff member
both of them have edited their posts lol. Good to see you preserved one..

Machiavelli

Juniors
f**k off you whiney ladies. lets see some hot chicks, I've got a handful of meat and a bitch fight. I'm not pissed enough to make that work.

quite your ragbash and post some women f**k yas!

Serc

First Grade
normal_002.jpg

normal_003.jpg

normal_Outtake032.jpg

003.jpg

quality

Quality indeed

KB > all

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.