What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyz chick

Coach
I got my photo taken with Blake, Stevey Turner, Coops, Whitey and Joel [those are the photos in that order]

if thats what you mean?

wittyz chick

Coach
:sto: I reckon Joel Reddy has some nice teeth

btw just thought I'd rescue this as there are so many cute boys to appreciate

wittyz chick

Coach
today was pretty funny ... i wagged last two periods because mum wouldn't write me early leavers and theres some shops near my school and so we headed there and they have a new cafe and they always have foxtel running and I walked past right at the start of the Melbourne game and so I asked the people working "can you come in and watch the TV or do you have to buy something?" and they told me I had to buy something so I went bought a donut and a milkshake just so I could sit and watch Cooper ... I'm pretty glad I wagged now :D

and my mate and I now may be heading to Newcastle to see the Melbourne boys :D

wittyfan

Referee
It's on again, the contest that promises much but never delivers year after year after year. The Sexiest Man in League contest starts this week and it shall be interesting to see which turkeys make the list. Hehe, the 2004 contest was soooo bad that this thread was actually created in response to it. :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
will they be doing what they did last year?

Airing it on Sports Tonight on Thursday nights? :D

Let's hope they pick Coops this year ;-) :lol:

Wittyfan what will you do if they pick Travis Burns from Manly?

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
will they be doing what they did last year?

Airing it on Sports Tonight on Thursday nights? :D

Let's hope they pick Coops this year ;-) :lol:

Wittyfan what will you do if they pick Travis Burns from Manly?

Hehe, surely they won't pick Travis! :lol:

I think it's pretty much the same as last year, but the segments will be on The Footy Show instead of Sports Tonight.

Every year they seem to have the same sorts players, and I expect 2006 will be no different!

wittyfan

Referee
Apparently there will be a "clue" in the Sunday Telegraph of which player will be on the Footy Show next week. I reckon I'll be able to guess who it is. :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
yeah I just found it ... but saw no clue on who is the first nominee unless it is Cooper. But that wasn't that "secret" :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
this Sunday Telegraph?

I didn't find anything :( ... or maybe I'm just blind!!

There was a clue in there. :) It said that Ben Ross can't be in it as he won it last year, but Matt Cooper can be in it again as he came second. ;-)

The contest (according to the website) is also run by SFX Sports Management, so I'm guessing that players that are with them will be included. Here is a list of players that are with SFX Sports:

http://www.sfxsports.com.au/rugby-league/clients

Status
Not open for further replies.