What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think hte big men just ran out of puff

Shane Heal was the only ne that took it up to them in the last quarter

I may have to come out of retirement, I'll only be 55 for Bejing, and raring to go

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously, Heal was the only one taking it to the Americans, but he was also our demise, taking 3 point shots from too far out. He was setting the big men up with easy points early on, then he sorta stopped bothering with that.

Also, some of the fouls the Aussies were charged with were just wrong.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How tall are ya Twizzle?

I'm going to be a point guard. Choppies can be the shooting guard.

Houdini

First Grade
Hello everyone.

Shittyrail made me late for work again by cancelling my train "for today only" its happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks :evil:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that offensive foul against Shane Heal in the third quarter was very offensive. when I saw that I though, dont tell me the umpire is gonna get the Yanks home, it was a terrible decision.

When you are 8 points down with not long left on the clock, the three point shots are all you have left, so I think Heal did the right thing.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Houdini. Last time I was on shittyrail I got pinned with a $200 fine.

I want to kill them all now.

I know what your saying Twiz, but its fairly predictable when three point plays are being set by the aussies and they were so easy to defend against. There were a number of times Heal should have settled for a 2 point play.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
madunit said:
How tall are ya Twizzle?

I'm going to be a point guard. Choppies can be the shooting guard.

194 cm (6ft 4 ins in the old stuff)
96 kg

I used to play centre, retired at about 45.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok Twiz, madunit is 179cm and somewhere between 80-85kgs

I always played as point guard, won some awards too for most assists and best and fairest :D :clap: :clap:

Choppies

Coach
shittyderail.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Houdini said:
Hello everyone.

Shittyrail made me late for work again by cancelling my train "for today only" its happened 4 times in the last 2 weeks :evil:

how rude of me

mornin harry

one more day to enjoy the avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts